Is vaxxxine injury really from Krait venom?

A documentary featuring Dr. Bryan Ardis and Stew Peters covering the probability that the mRNA injectable biotags are actually venom from primarily Chinese Krait as well as Cobra SERPENTS.
Seems to make a case, but we require CONFIRMATION here. Is this for real?

[ includes transcript]:
Watch the Water – Full Movie – Forbidden Knowledge TV
http://www.cmcm.com/activity/push/cmb/share/1/?share_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforbiddenknowledgetv.net%2Fwatch-the-water-full-movie%2F

1 Like

The injectables include just about everything but the Cov19 symptoms that people got were from snake venom entered into the water system. I think it goes farther than just the water system but was/IS??? part of the high altitude spraying (aka chemtrails). This would explain how some people would get sick even if they are on a well system. If you drank the relatively low PPM in water and were then sprayed, I would think it was like the building toxicity of insect stings (bees/wasps). You got a serious hit of neurotoxin.

2 Likes

I agree about the high altitude spraying aspect of delivery of the toxin/any toxin in addition to the rest of the other possible delivery systems.

2 Likes

The documentary’s producer Lauren Witzke, seems to be a poster girl for the evangelical, Q, Flat Earth movement. Ardis is a chiropractor. Proceed with caution.

3 Likes

@cylon8meg
Thank you, cylon8meg! Many people are quick to believe without confirmation or personal scientific investigation.

1 Like

If there’s any type of synthesis from horse serum then those across the globe who eat horse meat would succumb much faster than those who don’t.

I have doubts about it added to water supply or aerosolized. Concentrations in H2O would cause massive deaths in small animals (body weight difference) & I’ve yet to see a rash of deaths in pets. Spray at high altitude IMO is ineffective, although they might have tried it at one time; not saying they haven’t.

The ideal would be to find a way to insert it in edible meats sold at grocery stores, incl. pet food. They want people to stop eating meat, well, there you go. Humans cannot survive without the complex of B vitamins (esp. B12) for very long, even with supplements.

2 Likes

Of all the theories of what covid1984 is; what is the most conspiratorial of them all?
Answer:
The official version.

3 Likes

There’s that magic bullet theory too…most believed that one for a long time. Unthinkable our own government would kill the President.
Strange how the unthinkable can be made to be unthinkable…

One factor removed, the message is still there.
Part one is available at Mike Adams’ site. A chiropractor is not considered part of the medical establishment yet their training and dedication to health is on par.

2 Likes

I far prefer alternative to allopathic medicine and have for years. There are many medical doctors and scientists who are shills for big pharma and have sold any semblance of the Hippocratic Oath to the highest bidder.

2 Likes

Celeste Solum also warned for years that mrna, g.o., vaccines will be spread in food, air, water.

"VenomTech company announces massive library of SNAKE VENOM peptides for pharmaceutical development; “nanocarriers” stabilize snake venom in WATER (PubMed)

2 Likes