Jim Stone: NUCLEAR WAR: Something Huge Is Happening in Syria. Real or not – you decide – discern!

USA Military News and Al Jazeera are reporting missile strikes to Damascus.
Is this what Stone is referring to?

maybe, and i read this on the net as a comment

BlockquoteUPDATE: SYRIA HAS NO INTERNET TRAFFIC VIA ANY MONITORING SITE I CAN FIND. THEY ARE PROBABLY GONE. Check this internet map. Start with a sh*thole country like Botswana so you can see it works. Then put in Syria. There is no data. “Site not found” If it starts “working” I won’t believe it is legit.

i do not know how to do it - look after maybe - but interesting to say the least, just what u get after nuked. if somebody around with this skill?

the aljazeera article seems damage control.

1 Like

this article mentions that this is the 4th strike this year… the torah jewry’s daily paper :wink: aljazeera mentions 2 in this month. just think of the immidiate impression of the different angled ‘journalism’. 2 this month or 4 this year. absurd.

DEBKA also reporting…

1 Like

More explosions… my Russian is not so good!

Whoah this just happened 7 minutes ago? I meant u posted this. Is this in the Ukraine? I swear the 3 war been hot people just haven’t noticed.

he says ‘the shelling goes right over us’. first did not understand. educated guess is that he is a luhansk/doneck civilian.

1 Like

US-Russian talks scheduled after flareup in E. Ukraine

Feb 18, 2022 @ 11:06

US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov agreed to hold talks in Europe late next week – “provided there is no Russian invasion,” said Blinken, while Lavrov denied invasion plans and dismissed US warnings as “propaganda.” On Friday, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu will also speak with his US counterpart Lloyd Austin by phone, at the request of the US side, the Russian Defense Ministry said. Also on Friday, President Joe Biden will speak with transatlantic leaders about the Russian troop buildup.

Ukraine and Russian-backed separatists blamed each other for what they said was shelling in violation of a cease-fire in the Donbas region Thursday. Both Kyiv and Moscow expressed concern about the apparent uptick in violence.

Sure looks nuclear. I think it’s probably Syria, but IDK. It’s completely insane!

I don’t know from a layman’s perspective of this; but China launched an “artificial sun” that lasted 20 seconds, then people in China recorded what looked like that and the recording took 20 seconds. Of course the public linked it to the artificial sun the CCP quickly decried as some type of anomoly. Yet, wouldn’t that be an EMP test cuz you detonate the nuke above ground to keep infrastructure and material in tact? Am I wrong in my understanding, and wouldn’t it be that oh the sun’s dying, we need backup in case it does to disguise EMP weaponry?

1 Like

Are you saying that it may have been an EMP test instead, with the narrative that it was some sort of event on the sun?

I’m not sure, cuz I’ve never seen an emp launched, but couldn’t it look like that? I mean what would a nuke launched above the grid actually look like?

Oh, the CCP claimed it was a rocket, no way was it a rocket. I watched the video, it was super strange. I also think China has a CERN equivalent, but that’s me speculating. Hopefully it’s not as insecure as the Wuhan lab. That’s all we need, a Wuhan particle collider…

1 Like

An EMP wouldn’t look at all like that.

EMP attacks are high altitude (above the atmosphere) nuclear detonations in outer space - 30 - 400 kilometers above the earth - so high that no blast, thermal, fallout or other effects other than the detonation itself are felt on the ground.

There are various types and classes of attacks, but all deliver quick pulses lasting from seconds to nanoseconds.

Although they can be delivered by cruise, short, medium or long-range missiles from an array of vehicles, they can also be also be delivered by satellite, various climbing jet liners, or even meteorological balloons.

3 Likes

So what else could it be though than an artificial sun? If so, apparently it was 50× hotter than the actual one. Albeit, it only lasted 20 seconds. I don’t know how China can explain the video away as a rocket when they came out before with the artificial sun video. I watched it, that definitely looked like the sun. I guess if it’s not an emp it would have to be an artificial sun. I know people say there are two in Antartica. I’m wondering what the purpose behind that would be. Are they playing catch up with our own aerospace program? And if so, then there must be bases on the moon and other planets cuz what purpose would that serve?

Russian training?

Nope, gas pipeline explosion: Powerful Gas Pipeline Explosion Rocks Eastern Ukraine; Biden "Convinced By Intel" Putin Has Decided To Invade | ZeroHedge

1 Like

More from Stone…

The nuclear blast report is HERE.

PROBABLE REASON FOR THE NUCLEAR BLASTS:

RUSSIA HAS OFFICIALLY INVADED UKRAINE

There is a good chance they were set off in Siberia to send a message Because according to the latest news Putin just declared two separate zones of Ukraine (Donbass and Luhansk) to be soverign states and occupied them to “protect them”. The nukes were a clear message: You’ll get nuked, leave us alone. Or so it seems. Who knows.
Putin played the west with a keen game: He watched the west repeat: Invasion! And there was no invasion. The west hoax newsed again: INVASION, and there was no invasion. Repeat 4 or 5 times. Now there really was an invasion, and people are tired of hearing about it. How about that!!

The “celebration” in Donetsk looks staged.

So is this latest shout of INVASION legit? It seems so. Time will tell.

It probably is. Everyone is scolding Russia now. I don’t mean CNN. I mean Germany, Finland, Romania so far. Ukraine shot something down near the Russian border and C-130’s have taken off in Poland. C-130’s are support planes. Who knows what else has taken off . . . . the news is quite new.