King Cobra 19 SARS Origin

Too smart for his own good ended up making him number 1 on hit list of Covid Disinformation Drs. Interesting dive into snake venom and SARS 19.

9 Likes

Yeah. I just posted that below. As they say on the social gab sites
(look down there symbol)
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

SNAKE VENOM- Covid 19

3 Likes

Just saw another video on this!
And that video was very convincing; as I’m sure this one is too.

2 Likes

You were right, it was a poison not a “virus”.
No wonder it couldn’t be “isolated”.

1 Like

The Brighteon video explains things in much more detail without the dramatic music to distract from the information.

1 Like

Thanks, Bill. Really good interview.

2 Likes

I am simply following the logic that Dr. Thomas Cowan explained nearly every time he started an interview or made a video. In both Contagion Myth and Virus Mania, the authors show that with every case attributed to viruses in the last century, it has been to cover up a neurotoxin, usually provided by a corporation that didn’t want the focus.

7 Likes

Justawhoaman, agreed on Cowan’s observations. But the documentary’s demonization of snakes seemed particularly suspect to me, not to mention Lauren Witzke’s evangelical past.

1 Like

According to Chinese astrology my sign is a snake. Luckily I am poisonous to only a few people not the whole human race.
Most humans have a built in fear of crawly things, as a survival tool I guess. Spider and snake bites can have nasty consequences.
Given the cleverness and warped sense of humor of some, using snake venom to cause a calamity is just “fun science” and a project.
Wonder what head games were played on a pretty, young woman that lead to drugs and
contrary views.

1 Like

Part 2 posted today.

2 Likes

Thanks, Bill. Part one and the production with Stew Peters et al is causing no end of controversy everywhere in alt media, as I’m sure you’ve seen for yourself.

I will have a listen to part two.

1 Like

His interview with Mike Adams allows more of the research to be reviewed and interpreted.
Both live here in Texas and are friends.

2 Likes

Ardis may have made an error by submitting to the production by Stew Peters and company, but I think the research and the details at Mike’s venue are much more clearly shown and stated.

The title and discussion alluding to the venom being put in public water likely didn’t help either. If a powdered form of whatever concentrated toxin can be aerosolized, that is a much more likely delivery system.

As justa said and I concur given all we know about chem trails, that method seems more likely. My spidey sense tells me at the cusp of this new era, the liquid/water element of the past era is being mixed with air element of the one we are entering or have entered. A heady combo for TPTB to play god with.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing the links, Bill!
So far, I’ve only managed to watch the Stew Peters interview, but hoping to find time for the others.

Dr. Farrell will be interested to know that Ardis’ research confirms why smokers were the least likely to get “covid”, and that nicotine is the #1 treatment for any “covid” symptoms.

2 Likes

Gee. And all the women here who got sick at the same time, (same day with hours of each other), all started losing our HAIR. Shedding. That comment from Ardis caused my head to snap back. It is entirely possible that they could encapsulate the venom in something that erodes in water- so aerosolizing it and spraying it over populations could be effective if it either stayed encapsulated until you breathe it in and it THEN mixes with bodily fluids to “infect” you, or required a stomach enzyme to erode the “shell”.

Sorry naysayers. Just a lot of coinikidinks to sort through.

2 Likes

Bill, I’ve only had a chance to scan the Mike Adams’ interviews so far. But, am I correct that the anti-venom is the product of creating antibodies in horses much like other immune serums?
I’m not sure how old you are, but I remember being inoculated for polio in school - we were given a few drops of red liquid administered on a plastic spoon. I can still remember the kids shrieking out when they learned we were being given horse serum - “HORSE BLOOD??! EWWWW!!”

@Aphropsyche
Sales of nicotine gum & patch will likely go sky high in price & sell out quickly.
Then, it could be taken off the market as the others the Dr. mentioned.

Justawhoaman - I’m really treading water here (no pun intended), because I haven’t had time to sit down with the interviews.
But, can’t they encapsulate substances in a lipid coating to enhance bio-availability? I remember a sales pitch for the V touting the lipid coating to allow cell entry.
Also, may I ask about the “women shedding hair”? If there was a discussion about it, I missed it.

What Ardis saiid is that, like snakes, the venom actually acts to cause shedding. The peptides which the body is now generating with the RNA vaccine will come out in the skin. Remember how the concept of people shedding the RNA and infecting others, especially women, was originally discussed as women were getting weird cycles and injected were aborting fetuses? We (on the ranch) have all been trying to ferret out why we started losing our hair all at the same time after we were “sick”.

3 Likes