King Cobra 19 SARS Origin

They put it on a sugar cube for us. No mention of horse blood, that sounds like an awful thing to tell children.
Still smirk when I hear the “a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down” song.

3 Likes

BING LIU MURDER MAY 2020. Does anyone remember this back then? I’m feeling the pains of a Mandela Effect…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! I asked because of a personal story.
The last time my husband went for a haircut, the lady ahead of him was also there for a cut. She had a wig with her, (not sure if she came in with it for a style or wore it in.)
Long story short, she once had a big full head of hair, but since getting V’d, she had lost a great deal of hair, and wasn’t far from wearing full-time wigs.
There has to be more to this, and I’m glad to be learning.

2 Likes

True, Bill!, LOL!
I don’t know how or who learned that it was horse serum at the time. Someone may have asked the Nurses where it came from??
Apparently horses are often used for more than immunity purposes. Premarin is one such pharmaceutical.

Our potion was red, but hadn’t heard of the horse connection!

Poor experimental animals!

2 Likes

No one here is V’d and we are VERY rural. I am trying to piece together in and all information on when this could have happened and were we targeted specifically. We have surveillance and other military aiircraft going over on a regular basis. I was a pilot so I do know we are on one of the flight paths.

3 Likes

Horses have been used for a number of Big Pharma disasters. Ever heard of prednazone? It is now produced artificially but for years it was produced using PMU- pregnant mare urine. This meant breeding mares and then tying them in stalls with a catheter inserted into the bladder to collect ALL of it. When American horse owners caught wind, they made it public and, like all unintended consequences, PMU producers were out of business over night. This threw THOUSANDS of horses onto the market- primarily in northern US and Canada. It is outlawed in the states now but still going on in Canada.

I still run a small band of mares that I rescued out of North Dakota when this happened.

4 Likes

I remember the intruder explanation was a bit odd. The article I read said he was affiliated with the university but no details followed.

I have heard of that abomination and others which is one of many reasons I never took any hormone therapy derived from horses.

Love that you rescued the mares!

1 Like

Multiple gunshot wounds- problem with a lover? Murder SUICIDE. How convenient.

Wish i could have rescued them all. Some of them have been useful as broodmares, most of them rideable at one point and the few that have been duds are still loved and never to experience auction again.

4 Likes

Yes, aerosol ops seem the way more likely delivery, and probably have long since already begun with this cobra venom and whatnot else.

2 Likes

Well I guess that leaves grow-your-own and roll-your-own organic tobacco.

1 Like

I disagree with the aerosol. Too dispersed.

Well dispersed into the air, the water, the soil, and the leaves and fruit of plants grown outdoors and harvested for consumption.

2 Likes

Watch part 3 that I just posted.

Thanks for finding and posting. RED FLAG in the article:

They said there was “zero evidence” the case was linked to Liu’s research work and the current public health crisis.

Think the opposite when reading passages such as this or taking advice from CDC website.

I liked Dr Ardis’ story about having Chinese food with his wife and finding Dr Liu’s name in his fortune cookie. Ummm

2 Likes

Quantum/scalar healer/rn, Karen MacDonald covered venom in the shots/shedding last year, gave free antivenom frequencies to guard against them:
6/3/21 1:02:00 Frankincense/myrh are the original antivenom, 126min. free frequency to use

10/26/21 19min. off gassing, airborne venom from shedding, 1:53:00 frequency to use

11min. venoms in the biofields of clients 30min. ultra sonic dna, stem cell repair at genetic levels

Latest interview 4/10/22

Fb group Redirecting...

2 Likes

A few days ago I watched a show where a woman was bit by a rattlesnake in the grand canyon. They airlifted her out to the hospital where they gave her anti-venom. She had an allergic reaction. So they had to airlift her to another hospital where she received anti-venom made from sheep instead of horse anti-venom. She had no problems and recovered.

2 Likes

Thanks. That is interesting- especially since I raise horses and sheep! Did not know they could develop the monoclonal antibodies from sheep, too!

1 Like