King Cobra 19 SARS Origin

She might have had horsemeat slipped into the mix without knowing it. Disgusting, but very possible.

What about the flu shot given in 2019. Could that be a vessel?

Thanks for posting this excellent and under-served information about the jumping and how the only way to avoid jab contamination forever is to disengage the operating system, apparently on a regular basis—whenever exposed to the world at large.

Karen mentions Canadian herbalist and innovator in health medicine addressing contemporary biochemical and electromagnetic warfare,Tony Pantallaresco. He,and his colleagues are cutting edge, sine qua non, in the field and offer EMP and other nano-toxicity removal technologies on their various sites. (https://blog.iyannis.com/) For interest’s sake, Tony would vociferously object to the term “morgellons” anywhere near him, though he has been battling the so-called syndrome for decades. This is the unparalleled researcher, Clifford Carnicom’s, term, and for Tony, is meaningless. What he suffers from is self-described NANO-poisoning.

1 Like

Tony can object until the moon turns blue with cold. Morgellons is closely associated with Lyme and other tick-borne diseases and has been around for over a century. My grandmother & mother had it & I have it too.

1 Like

The point is not that the syndrome does not exist; anyone with a handheld child’s microscope can view the red, turquoise, black and clear fibers and horrid, sometimes moving, black wires underneath and emerging and flaking off out of skin and scalp as I have done for 20 years. The point is that “Morgellons” is just a word, like “cancer”, to describe, in Tony’s terms, nano-poisoning in its myriad visible and invisible forms. Yes, the poison definitely gets injected through insect vectors like ticks, deerflies, weaponized GMO honeybees and mosquitos, as well as from skin absorption through rain, tap water, ingestion in food, breathing the air, physical existence in this realm “Lyme” is yet another word for nano-poisoning…

2 Likes

Nope, not nano poisoning in 1905 when grandma was bitten, leading to RMSF for week long coma, later discovered Lyme, Babesia, & others.

Lyme’s is a real thing, most definetely; Morgellon’s is a real thing; an hybrid of both is a real thing, and/or things.
I think also it’s time for us all to move on, as adults, and discuss, as Elana Freeland alludes to, Pico-technology. That is to say, or coin a phrase, “picoPoisoning”. I have a NanoSim in my mobile phone already, everybody’s heard of Nano by now, it’s “in”. What we should, or could, be talking about is the next level down( in apparent size/scale) , “picometers”. Why continue to disappropriate the echo-chamber that is “the sky is falling and raining NANOs!!! OMG!”; We need, as a people, to honour ourselves to look further than the mass, who will only ever say stuff like “let’s hang the nano-killers!”, and see if we can’t find out what is really going on behind the stages. If this necessitates mounting a raid on JStor et.al., then so be it. If we don’t understand it, or at the very least can name it( in the devil’s detail), then we most probably will, by default, end up being subject to It. —— Or Them…
Or we end up mindlessly repeating the words “the neuralinkmataversenewworldorderschwabhappy” whilst we could have looked to see what’s actually behind the Screech-O-Meter’s curtains. Besides of which, anyway, “they” don’t even call it the “new” world order among themselves, it’s the OneWorld Order, and it IS a secret society, or Order, and NOT just a set of buzzwords. We have to get away from the buzzword of the day, if we are to see clearly.
For an example question, What is inside the vaunted “spike” protein, what manner of wild-arse Trojans could lurk here, a thousand times smaller than any NANO?
Ah, well, people will no doubt continue in their rituals, and people will continue to quote Musk and Sir Alex Jones, and the Warlocks behind the Veil will continue to have free reign. But not if I can help it.

@RhebaRhae
@justawhoaman
@Aphropsyche
@ebmason

By this time of–as Fitts puts it – “The Great Poisoning”— terms like ‘Lyme’, ‘Morgellons’ and ‘cancer’ add no real meaning to syndromes manifesting in an endless variety of suffering, discomfort, expense, hopelessness and death.

Exercises in semantics aside, how to address the problem of poisoning by any other name is the issue.

Experienced in bull’s eye tickbites and countless other insect injections, microscopic (“nano”) fibers stinging and erupting through skin, joint pain and fatigue, etc.,… addressing and dealing with poisoning symptoms already present, and concerted efforts to ward off evolving symptoms, discomfort, and further unconsenting degeneration of being-in-body is the all-consuming focus daily here.

2 Likes

Like hell it adds no real meaning!! I’ve encountered so many undiagnosed Lyme & other TBD patients I can’t begin to list them all. Stick with maladies with which you have actual experience and don’t give information on those you have NO PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH! I’ve fought white coats that regurgitate your kind of BS for 15 years trying to get people help. You make me and others even sicker! You’re ridiculous!

To get to the point, @WuWu, I don’t understand how you think my liking the snake venom video, (jury is still out) and liking Aphropsyche’s comment re: insect vectors and GMOs qualifies me as:

None of that applies to me, and I don’t appreciate the implication that it does.

2 Likes