(More) Adverse Affects of Green Energy

Someone posted this on FB and when I saw it, I admit to doing a palm plant on my forehead. Certainly they are calling for a drought this year (again) in Texas but with the number of wind farms, I wonder how much these are affecting our weather.

3 Likes

More nasty facts about Wind Farms.

3 Likes

@justawhoaman I drove across the panhandle several times last year and saw many wind farms along the way.

My take: this is but one of many CCPP’s (climate change propaganda pieces).

IMG-2023-0721-202-ArticleWindFarmDrought

The author is attempting to draw a line between drought and presence of wind farms. It is likely the first of many articles that will culminate in the elimination of wind farms–no wind farms AND no fossil fuels.

The writing style has a name I cannot recall, but it smacks of quick snippets to gather or deflect attention to drive home THEIR point. As Dane Wigington has repeatedly stated, until “they” address the aerial spraying and atmospheric ionization program, nothing else matters.

IMG-2023-0721-202-ArticleWindFarmDrought2

I will add this to a long list of things “they” are telling us.

3 Likes

Of course I might be prejudiced but due to the fact that oil/gas aka minerals have absolutely nothing to do with fossils, are constantly being generated by tectonic plates and other naturally occurring geology, I sure as heck am sick of the condemnation of nat gas and oil. The whole carbon dioxide insanity has me a little crazy: MORE SCIENTISM.

5 Likes

I agree with your correction about the fossil word; was just using a common term that encapsulated all the natural energy sources “they” are trying to eliminate, which includes coal and wood. Understand that I am a proponent (and happy user) of natural energy.

I too am prejudiced–convinced completely that there is no natural weather anywhere anymore. Earth’s entire climate has been hacked and is in a terminal tailspin, adversely impacting all lifeforms on the planet.

The Science versus Science is the battlefront. The Science players have media, government, regulatory agencies, corporations, UN and flat-out liars on their side; Science team has facts, truth and way too much naivety. So far, The Science has made much greater progress.

5 Likes

I’m stealing that one. Great! :sweat_smile:

@wuwu If you are referring to the terms “The Science” and “Science”, I must give credit to MIT Meteorology Professor Emeritus Dr. Richard Lindzen:

“Science is a mode of inquiry… The Science says it’s a mode of authority.”

I too, liked learning distinction between the two terms; so much so I posted about it previously (click here).

I have since tweaked his quote just a little and use it as frequently as possible, wherever and whenever an opportunity (a.k.a. any false narrative) presents itself:

“Science is a mode of inquiry… The Science is a mode of authority.”

4 Likes

I know, I gave @FiatLux a heart/like back then. I was thinking of “THE Science Players” vs. “Science Team”. Lol. If nothing else, at least I was amused.

1 Like