More CERN news! AND HUGE PORTAL ABOUT TO BE OPENED (by CERN)

I’m just rereading Grid of the God’s right now. Could this be the elites rebuilding that system ?

1 Like

YOU CAN’T MAKE IT UP! IS CERN OPENING A PORTAL TO HELL?!?

2 Likes

I believe they built CERN to open a portal for extraterrestrials to enter this dimension. They didn’t succed yet because there are other extraterrestrials who are sabotaging CERN and prevent this from happening.
It’s one big cosmic war out there I believe.

2 Likes

Elon’s creepy and bizarre tweet

Is CERN Stargate Prepping To Reenergize The Tower Of Babel?

September 20, 2022 by SkyWatch Editor

“The way forward, according to Oilp and her colleagues, is to build a vertical accelerator that will put gravity to the test directly” – These are words published on Cern’s official website concerning what they dubbed, The Space Elevator article: An idea proposed by Russian scientist, Konstantin Tsiolkovsky in 1895 – a structure rising from the equator to a height of 35,786 km – the altitude of a geostationary orbit. Cern’s proposed Space Elevator structure rises 2.5 km above the Swiss countryside. Sounds like The Holy Bible’s Tower of Babel. Now, before we continue let’s eliminate the elephant from the room, come out right and let you know, Cern published their “Space Elevator” article as a harmless April Fool’s Day joke. But was it? You’ve heard the expression, “hiding in plain sight”. If you’ve lived long enough you must have. If you haven’t, “hiding in plain sight” refers to a situation in which “character one” (who has done something bad, i.e., a crime) jokes with character two (the naïve audience) about what he has done but conceals the truth within said joke… (READ MORE)

Not to hell!
But to other worlds yes! Although it might include place we call hell.
Only bigger gate in therm of dimensions ,taking in consideration primitive technology of this time.

Otherwise… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

The answer you are looking for sits right in a deep understanding and awareness of the true purpose and existence of the Hoover Dam.

You are 100% correct in observing the accelerated shift and drastic climatic symptoms of what can only be explained as “Double Beta Decay” or Quantum Tunneling.

The search and success to trap ‘Dark Matter’ in Switzerland at CERN ends with a diabolical agenda located in the United States within Hoover Dam.

1 Like

Las Vegas’ nickname is “City of Sin”…makes sense.

The fact is that people have to stop supporting governments and organizations, including the AMA, that blindly support this genocide/democide. An entirely new health system must be organized around the knowledge that these criminals pulled off this coup and that doctors/nurses implemented the plan. As humans, we are not that stupid and can pull away from the mind control. Those already affected by the poison jabs are either going to suffer or there will be holistic remedies to save them- their choice at this point. Anyone still trusting these “scientific/medical” societies are at their own peril.

The daughter of two licensed physicians, you won’t find me using their services EVER again. I am glad they saved Dr. Farrell, but only time will tell how much damage they inflicted at the same time. I pray it is minimal. No one deserves the consequences of their ignorance in 2022.

5 Likes

Now we have the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) causing concern for many. Scientists are attempting to find out how the earth was formed and that it took a tenth of a second to form planets and fling them into space. But to what avail? They seem to not be content with what the Bible says about the matter. “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”

The LHC, which is the world’s largest and most powerful particle accelerator, is at the center of conspiracy theories surrounding CERN. Some people have shared their superstitions and concerns regarding the “portal” that could open after two high-energy particle beams are set to travel at close to the speed of light before they collide. Some theorists are predicting that the atom smasher will open the gates of hell. And the amazing thing is that the book of Revelation tells us that at some point in time, the portals of hell will be opened to demons imprisoned there. In fact, one religious leader is claiming that Earthlings are in contact with the demons already. (Something I seriously doubt.)

The book of Revelation tells us of fallen angels (demons) that are held captive in the abyss until the time of the Great Tribulation, at which time they will be released to torment a remaining segment of mankind who will not repent and turn to God for mercy.

CERN—looking for God particle, or opening portals of hell? | Christina Lin | The Blogs (timesofisrael.com)

2 Likes

What does the Book of Enoch say about the Fallen Angels? That God allowed Enoch to return to earth to give his children certain secrets. The premise of the Book of Enoch is that rebel angels ‘fell to Earth’ took on human bodies to fulfill their lust for the daughters of men, and that they taught men to build weapons of war. So, it’s always ‘bout war’.

3 Likes

Isn’t war the center piece to maximise sufforing? Human sufforing (the younger the better) isn’t that the best “ripper” of space and time, thus opening portals? Is what comes thru the stuff that manipulators use to bring white lighters and black lighters into the world (tricksters). The ususpecting peoples choose a side and thru belief keeps the war going ad infinitum?

Do I think Tulpa’s and AI are running the world? What do you see in the world today, sheer lunacy?

The bigger question for me is, has humanity the capability to act thru integrity and become responsible adults, in not antagonising building blocks of physical life, in order to satisfy our egotisticle whims? In other words emulate and play God!

If not, humanity might end up but housing material for both groups.

1 Like

If what Doc said on DJ is true, re: the speed of light being met, then, the portal is probably now opened.

I realized that this was not the place to post the holographic information- It would be more logical with the HAARP discussion.

1 Like

Did so in six days. On the 1st day he “divided the light from the darkness.”
Four days later he “said, ‘Let there be lights in the firmament’” and created “two great lights” - the Sun and the Moon". Think about that for a minute or two. Hmmm…

5 Likes