More CERN news! AND HUGE PORTAL ABOUT TO BE OPENED (by CERN)

This is just an advertisement!?

2 Likes

Yes! Just an advertisement! More to come.

What reason do any of us have to believe anything this guy says is truth?

2 Likes

You can turn that right around and say why not, could it be true. The world is full of people who have never, since childhood, met an open doorway with an open mind. Anyway, it might sound crazy but there are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

4 Likes

Interesting @ColonelZ . I have been reading that what IS true is that the GIZA Pyramid is probably the center of everything, even with its missing parts that Dr. Farrell has noted. When someone shows up with THOSE parts, we should all be VERY con… cerned.

5 Likes

Of course The Smithsonian is involved! Only three items have ever been retrieved from inside the Great Pyramid of Giza, one of the world’s seven ancient wonders.

Two items from the Dixon Relics found in the Great Pyramid at Giza . The hook was found in the south shaft, while the stone ball and wood were found in the north shaft. Theories range from foundational ritual objects to sacred astronomical tools to construction materials
displayed in the British Museum as well as fragments of a larger piece of cedarwood. However, the chunks of wood went missing some 70 years ago.

1 Like

Absolutley, I was mainly just responding to his statements that he knows for certain what other people are saying is false I’m always suspicious of proclamations like that.

1 Like

By the way so has this huge portal been opened by now or what happened with that?

Many years ago a listener asked JPF is he had ever seen a UFO?" To which he replied, “Yes! I see a UFO every time I look up into the sky and see the Moon.”

2 Likes

Thanks for that entry @nidster I know I missed it- great comment!

1 Like

We’ve had to postpone opening the abyss due to a power shortage in Europe. Thanks, Putin!

3 Likes

The deepstate lost control of their weapons in 2018 from what ive been told.
Everything since then has been 100% theater to wake up the world.
Im not saying they are totally destroyed, noone even knows who works for them.
But from my research their doomsday scenario has been neutralised.
We just need to awake enough people to deal with the fallout.

2 Likes

Well the US government created a portal in the thermosphere in 1962 when it launched and detonated a 1.4-megaton nuclear warhead inside of a Thor missile…

Look up the following:

• Hardtrack Teak

• Starfish Prime

Scope the diagram above for visual details…

2 Likes

And now we know, from where all those palm trees came to Switzerland.
Mystery solved.

“Here come the demons. Here come the demons.”

2 Likes

Or angels for that matter ,and as to the type of beings. Similar effects and results. Only different techniques and methods of action. :smirk:

If I may add this is definitely the best, most accurate and concise description of the creation of the Matrix in which we humans live.
Our heavenly zoo.
And its ultimate limits i.e. final frontiers are the limits of the speed of the light itself.
That’s why they taught us and still teach us that nothing is faster than light within the framework of physical and natural laws. Which is not true, that is, it is a lie, and many of us know that there is at least one thing that is faster than light and we use it every day.:smirk:

1 Like