More on that shining stinking mackerel on the moonlit beach

Perhaps the recording of multiple guns could be explained by the three witnesses who saw someone on the water tower?

BTW, I have also seen pictures of Trump’s suit with a bullet hole in it. No doubt he was wearing a vest which probably also saved his life and explains how “beat up” he would feel. The impact of the bullet is felt even it doesn’t pierce the vest.

3 Likes

I have doubts.
The EU isn’t exactly free from the israeli infiltration neither.
The " Patriots for Europe" movement is not gonna get no free media coverage, that much is clear.
At least no positive coverage.
If Trump administration really wants to :white_check_mark: Iran of their list, Europe won’t be hesitating to join the invasion.
France, Germany,UK wants it-they’ll get it
And as speak:

https://x.com/AdameMedia/status/1813277655308919012

@Sphinx
Already seen the Iranian blame and frankly no surprise there really. Iran is pivotal for the belt and road initiative.
France elites might want, want and want! Getting will be entirely different, civil war?
UK is indeed a power to be reckoned with intelligence wise, but the people are mostly poor outside London.
Germany is fit as always “to blame” when things go south and footing the bill to.
Hardware wise, Europe has none. Cannon fodder maybe, the people are opposed and I don’t know what they will do if Europe continues with being the stooge of US and Israel. The Eurocrats want the Ukraine so either US will foot bill for all wars, Iran, Palestine and the Ukraine or else??

1 Like

@justawhoaman, @vardas3 , @FiatLux ,
Who would of thought that these fat cats can move so fast. First Musk and his 45mln pledge, now BlackRock and J. DIMON already in UKR talking to Zelenski. Again, these new developments contribute to multilayered op hypothesis.
And who would of thought that patsy shooter was picked up from the Black Rock ad on purpose, to bring down the fattest cat on the block?
We do need to have DJ and dr. Farrell emergency session , pronto! on this whole thing.

🇺🇸🇺🇦 Zelensky meets BlackRock, JP Morgan and the other new owners of Ukraine. pic.twitter.com/jnTQ7Zi3xU

— Lord Bebo (@MyLordBebo) July 17, 2024
4 Likes

No wonder he came out of his shoes!

The whole Ukraine debacle has been funded by these MIContractors and, like CAF points out, whenever you see these events unfolding, you can count on these fat cats to move in to steal everything at the lowest cost. The Ukraine has always been the breadbasket to the region so just like they have done here in the States, steal it and make it unusable. How else can you devastate the cattle effectively?

There’s so many directions this inquiry can go. I’m open to all of them (including my own speculations posted here on other threads).

Perhaps of interest is this post from a couple of professional snipers about their take on the shooting. Nothing really specific about the ‘fringe’ theories we are collectively discussing, but a good analysis from a professional perspective of the threat environment, what Counter-snipers were likely doing, how they likely missed the ‘near’ threat staring at more distant possible threats, etc. Perhaps informative.

1 Like

Won’t need the Harvard economists for this country’s implosion, like the USSR. Their disciplines are already trained to sort out the assets. Project completed, now everyone can get “back to business”…

2 Likes

The fat cats moving so fast isn’t a big surprise if whatever they are doing was carefully planned in advance.

1 Like

Yeah, an event planning gig is in high demand this time of year. It’s the coolest side in the hospitality field🤭.

1 Like

Love the way you put things, Divergent!! This is why after 70 years within the Biblical Mindset I came to the conclusion that The Bible has been one of the best tools in The Toolbox of The Controllers!! Now I’m going to check out The Urantia Book. It was given a good ‘overview’ in a recent video on Expolitics. I think we need to take ALL Ancient Writings into account if we are to make any progress in understanding how we got to where we are!! Where ARE we, anyways?! :revolving_hearts: :rofl:

1 Like

Why can’t the world just go back to the good old 80’s when we played track & field on the arcade cabinets with ‘winners don’t use drugs’ burned into the cathode ray tubes.

1 Like

It all went downhill after 1985. Safety not guaranteed…

1 Like

Or maybe, here’s something to think about, maybe it’s the other way around, and all those things like the Urantia book, Kolbrin bible, and various Gnostic texts that are so much the favorites of moderns, might be the control mechanisms…

5 Likes

Thanks, Joseph!! :revolving_hearts: At my age I am just sorting through the Belief System that ruined my entire life, trying to figure out what the Base Reality might be since I found out through my own experiences & observations of those around me that what I had been taught as a child & tried to live out in my own life simply didn’t “work”. We never questioned where The Bible had come from, we just accepted that it was the Final Authority on all questions in life & that didn’t pan out as was purported. We each have come down through our own personal experiences & have each had our own “path”, so to speak. I appreciate the openness on this Forum in being able to discuss various subjects. I do recognize what a unique place your own work has had in our knowledge base in this century!!

1 Like

Track and field–downhill-…Winter olympics…I loved those games!

1 Like