Neil Young reportedly asks Spotify to remove his music over Joe Rogan’s vaccine comments

I would rather listen to this than Neil Young

try and censor that

4 Likes

Hi WuWu,
I read the article (yes it is long). Very interesting. Similar to Laurel Canyon story.
This site is enormous. I have spent some hours picking through the hundreds+ items on all manner of subjects. Some set me back a bit, but this site is “verrry interesting”. Thanks for the url. May Wisdom come your way.
Ron Kersey

2 Likes

Neil wrote, “ 'cause it takes a shark
Fontainebleau,
to catch a wave at the
Fontainebleau.”. Joe is the one riding the waves now Neil.

I just found out that Joni Mitchell is the second artist pulling her entire catalogue from Spotify.
With great sadness. I have a premium Spotify account and according to my personal statistics Joni Mitchell is on Nr 1 of the artist i listen to the most. Both Sides Now is the song i have played the most.
Unbelievable… i find her decision so out of character.

Live… from the Kingdom of **** your host ART BELL!!!

Supposedly she has health issues. If she got the #clotshots, she is finished Neil had a brain clot surgery a couple of years ago so the same goes for him, so sad…

1 Like

Was wondering when these guys would show up. Just Lofgren right now. Give it time…

This for real? OMG. I do remember they did this to Barry Mannilow I think two says ago. He issued a tweet saying he didn’t know how this got started, it was a rumor. Immediately, popular elitist musician reply was, what you for misinformation and death? I think he wasn’t telling the truth but not taking up the offer, atleast right away. Apparently there is a concerted effort among the elitist sixty singer survivors to denounce Rogan. I do think BM was contacted directly, as anyone in that Era. Makes you wonder, did they say hey, “You signed a contract baby. Hate it if you ended up like Meatloaf now.” OK, maybe meatloaf theory stretching it, but these people are sick.

And I can’t buy Joni Mitchell doing this on her own accord. Is she Canadian. Kinda strange NY does this right before the Truckers protest. They’re very mad their consumerist robots aren’t under control. Meant that metaphorically.

1 Like

I know songs tell stories, that guy told his lifestory! Don’t kid me, your still listening now, it never ended yet! Just joking, I hope.

2 Likes

in hungary we have a say:

“the shyte parts from the liver…”

don’t ask me how, but it clearly describes the point of a process, where/when there is no place for smudge, ‘peacock dance’ and chewing on false pretenses and problems, but a straight answer has to be given to a concrete question like:

Q: where do you go neil with trying to censor others using self-censoring as done by communist intellectuals day-by-day?
A: …

If Neil and Joni agreed to be interviewed by Rogan to discuss their stance on the dangers of opposing views and opinions, I would think they were authentic. Otherwise they are using their influence and music as political psychological tools akin to BF Skinner’s tactics. Like finding out Santa is a myth.
The New Left has completed the circle and landed in the right field where Neo-Nazis and collectivists share the totalitarian stage. Sad.

Let’s see what these leftist morons have to say if Clif HIgh and many others including medical doctors with better credentials than the surgeon general has are correct, and injuries and deaths start multiplying in the next few months and years due to the spike protein, etc. How many of these “artists” will be among those deaths?

Neil Young, the Incidental (?) Prophet of Pfizer

1 Like

Thanks for posting. I’ve seen a few interviews with Tessa, a brilliant researcher with a unique background.

There is a petition going around addressed to Spotify, to NOT censor doctors.

Nobody seems to mind the glorifying of violence.
I never knew it was this bad. People love this type of music.
So Joe Rogan is dangerous but raping, tortering and murdering women nobody seems to have any issues with.
I am not going to post the video here but you can look up the lyrics of for example this band: Cannibal Corpse - Stripped, Raped, and Strangled.
If you type it in youtube or spotify they will give more recommedations of this type of music.
This is 100% glorifying violence and i am all for freedom of speech but this crosses the line. If people expose themselves to this what will it do to their brain, their emotions, their personal development?

I ain’t gonna lie, Old man take a look at my life, is one of my favorites as is Jonis Taxi Cab. Yuck. So sad to see them fall. Can we give them the Joe Biden excuse and pretend these old farts are being directed by a Power Of Attorney? Either way, I’ll just believe it to make myself feel better.

1 Like

I think if this was his undoing and not some behind the scenes Darryl Hannah cum Jill Biden puppet, the most accurate description of that saying you mentioned would be his viral thumbnail associated with this story. If hypocrisy had a face, it would wear that thumbnail. I can’t clipboard it cuz of my phone, but just google joe Rogan Neil Young, I’m sure you’ve seen it if you don’t know what I’m talking about already. I know you said your from Eastern Europe, so I’m not sure the cultural meaning behind the saying, but I’m guessing if Neil Young was a delicacy, it would be the hepetic liver of a duck raised by the Manson family who never left the ranch. What’s that French food Forgiea or Fugwa, pardon my French. Well that’s what Neil Young would taste like if an Alien ate him, except it would all be poo with the hopes of finding a kernel of corn.

Wow lol this is so fallacious of Neil to ask for that imagine if he asked a record company to recall all of their records because he didn’t like another artist’s lyrics my god pure nonsense.