New podcast about the top of the deepstate!

Thanks Soup. I posted that earlier. Still not sure what it really has to do with Sweden, but do know Patton was involved in Czech and uncovering of Nazi technology at end of war.

They are painting a picture, when patton got killed it probably woke up alot people in the US military higher ups.
They saw the coverup and understood that something was very wrong.

Also they gave a clue that patton is quite similar to someone?
Esp om that picture he looks alot like DJT.

4 Likes

Well they mentioned he was in Sweden being a bit to honest about his opinions just before his “accident” in germany.

1 Like

New episodes out.
The latest is probably the best yet!

4 Likes

Just catching up on this thread, really enjoying the podcasts on the W’s. I’m sure you covered already but I always wondered why Ericsson was given ‘Trusted status’ within five eyes.

I took some notes from the 2020 Select Committee session with Dominic Raab which discussed the threat assessment on Huawei at the time, as you no doubt recall they were investigating the core infrastructure with 5G deployment in the UK.

I think Ericsson hardware still runs the core switching today.

Here is a picture showing the rings within rings, look closely att the corporations in this interest group.
Basicly there is a representive of all the critical industries in all of society.
(Energy, telecom,banks,big pharma,military, big food etc)

Of course their control then siphons down the chain into local franchises and smaller companies.
But it shows how just a few people are pulling major strings at the highest level.

3 Likes

Thanks soup. This helps a lot.

Compatible with all Natos standard weapons systems.
Isnt it strange that sweden ever could be outside of NATO when we produce the steering systems for their military?

"Saab’s renewed support agreement with the United Arab Emirates applies to the airborne sensor system Global Eye, the defense group writes in a press release. The agreement extends between 2020 and 2022 and the order value is USD 144.9 million (equivalent to SEK 1.3 billion). The system is used for battle leadership in the conflict in Yemen

The agreement covers support and maintenance of Global Eye and the work will, according to Saab, be carried out on site in the United Arab Emirates."

Here is a screenshot i took from a video about the Davos meeting.
Its the group who ive shared before on the poster in the pic.

I will try to find link to video.

1 Like

I found this interesting, the new russian McDonald’s logo looks alot like the biden logo/Ericsons logo.
But instead of 3 stripes there is 2 stripes and a dot in front.
Dot in Swedish is called punkt.

In Swedish there is a saying “SĂ€tta punkt för” which means to stop something.
Usually its used by a authority like parents or similar.

This was also interesting

Are you convinced yet?

1 Like

Not connected to Ericsson really,
But the numbers 911 that was about in the Ericsson report.
Keep a lookout for these numbers now in recent and coming events.

“Shooting at gay bar in Oslo, Norway. 1am, 19 injured, 1shooter”