NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM DEC 1 2022

Originally published at: NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM DEC 1 2022

Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 13:42 — 18.8MB)The Nefarium has been particularly busy in the past week, as not only did the Bai Den Jo famdamnly vacation in Nantucket, but the rental cars rented by the not-to-secret Secret Service burst into flames a day after the Bai Den Jo famdamnly’s vacation ended …

5 Likes

Evening Dr.,

Ok, I’ll venture some speculation.

You bet it was a warning, furthermore, I’ll take a gander at the situation: My Fellow Americans are sick of money being sent to Ukraine while inflation & our own economic circumstances are hanging in the balance of recession. Americans are asking too many questions (which is any question at all). Some are actually finding out what Zelenskyy’s day job used to be before he became El Presidente and they don’t like it. In any case, people are getting mad and taking it to their representatives.

I think Biden expressed the growing anger to whomever has him on a leash and he tried to slip the collar. The fires were the warning not to stop the money to Ukraine. If the money and goods continue to be sent and MSM actually reports it, then, it’s going to be real rough for SloJoe to mount a re-election campaign. Of course, they can always cheat again…

In any case, it’s all about the money, in one form or another.

Well yes, that was basically my thinking behind why I proposed possible Ukrainian involvement as well. Incidentally, on THIS website, we still insist on PROPER ENGLISH, and calling it THE Ukraine, and not simply “Ukraine”, just as it is THE United States, THE United Kingdom, THE Netherlands, and so on. The deplorable standards of English of the propatainment media are simply that: deplorable standards.

1 Like

I was at work when I played the broadcast. I’ll go back & listen to it again. Thanks much!

If it’s proper English you’re looking for, then, I’m not the only one in trouble…

1 Like

No but I HAVE mentioned it many times on this website. It is THE Ukraine, THE United States, THE Netherlands, and so on. I do not care what they say on the media or in 'modern" usage. It is simply incorrect.

I don’t care what they say in the media either. Just trying to shorten the typing.
Maybe I shouldn’t have posted to your thread. My apologies. Have a great evening!

1 Like

You too… Please don’t think I’m upset with you… pronouns and language are a small front, but an important one, in this war they are waging on tradition and culture. That’s why I’m a stickler for it.

2 Likes

Dear Joseph,

Has my letter found you in the meantime?
Peace

I will say that you are insightful and the majority of the speculation you present is plausible…
When it comes to these Biden rental vehicles I must disagree and here are a few points as to why-
Secret Service vehicles catching on fire 12 hours after they are dropped off in an un-monitored parking lot, as the Secret Service is already back in Washington DC hardly sends a message.
If they would have caught on fire with agents inside of them or while parked at the Biden residence then I would agree.
One of the vehicles had a recall on a switch that had set hundreds of vehicles ablaze while they were off and parked, several of these happened in owners garages and burnt their whole house down.
Last, anyone that’s ever been to a car rental lot knows they park vehicles bumper to bumper.
When a group of cars gets returned by the same person or entity they will park these together in a cluster (bumper ro bumper) or side by side so that they can be inspected and cleaned.
They park them in a group so they can be checked off for that particular invoice in case there’s additional charges that need to occur.
I believe in the “more than two is a pattern” perspective…
That does not apply here as fire spreads to other things that are in a cluster.

2 Likes

Not buying it! I’ll go with Dr Farrell’s view.

5 Likes

Again…
This photo I have seen and proves my point!
The two vehicles are bumper to bumper literally two inches apart, then you see the run of fuel and oil on the ground that goes towards and under the other vehicle that is spaced further part.
This run off of is flammable fluid, this is what happens when the fuel lines etc that run to and from the motor melt.
It’s like pouring gasoline on the ground and taking a lighter to it.
And seriously what message does it send?
When anyone in this country could have set those ablaze??
Secret Service long gone! Biden back in DC??
Cars un-monitored in a lot that’s not on any government officials property nor are they even on government property??
As the big guy would say… Come on man!
Either that or he’s thinking “These guys think this is a message?”, “what a dog face pony soldier show!”
I’d be thinking they can only get to vehicles we don’t even use anymore after I’m a gone a day later? LMAO!!
That be like him being scared if a sniper took out someone at his favorite ice cream parlor a week after he’s been there… Ya whatever!

1 Like

agreed and some pigs along.