Part 4: BRI in North America, Expanding Worldwide, More FIRES! in California, Floods, Hurricanes & More - Happy New Year 2024

Hm. Wonder whether John McCain’s middleEast-hardened ISIS were designed to invade and terrorize the USA mainland from their inception

This guy reminds me of a young, Hispanic Marvin Zindler! For those of you who’ve been around SE TX for a while, you’ll understand who that is.

Unfortunately, my favorite SF restaurant, The Slanted Door, is long gone.

I really appreciate these updates. As someone who grew up in SF, this is particularly heartbreaking. I have a few friends and family still living there. They cannot see the destruction. This is beyond mind control or cognitive dissonance…it is something far more sinister. Perhaps Michael Aquino and Anton LaVey had a more profound impact that we realize?

1 Like

Arizona Wildfires

We will know once the POTUS election is over.

“Burn’em out, Flood’em out, Tax’em out!”

Meanwhile, in Calgary. Lots of inconvenience, and if it were in southern US, lots of people would probably die; I don’t know about Calgary. Is it a plot? Doubtful. This is what the IIJA and NA BRI is all about. They aren’t going to ‘replace’ anything really, just patch it and rebuild according to new specs - in ALL of North America. Get ready for the big shift because it’s coming as soon as the next POTUS is decided.

Guess that’s what happens when bureaucrats have lots of catered lunch meetings yet don’t do anything.

Another attack on food supplies…

Flood’em Out!
The official prediction when Hurricane Harvey first presented for 15 inches.
The official heaviest rainfall for Harvey was 50 inches, just over a mile from my residence.
Make of the prediction(s) what you will.

OMG. For those of us with a great deal of experience and history, Carla in1961 for me, we know the possible demon we’re looking at even now. I know So. TX needs rain, but… Notice the eye formation beginning in the clear space to the left of the hook.

Latest advisory and whopper of a view.

Another fire in California. Sonoma County.