PEER-REVIEWED AUSTRALIAN STUDY OF THE JABS: THEY'RE NOT SAFE

Originally published at: PEER-REVIEWED AUSTRALIAN STUDY OF THE JABS: THEY'RE NOT SAFE

… well… finally! T.M. spotted this one and passed it along, and it’s another one of those articles I’ve got to blog about and bring to your attention, even though anything I would add to the article itself is merely moot. I have to talk about it for several reasons though. If you’re like me, you…

8 Likes

While I am pleased as punch that a lot of the yuck that has been hidden is coming out in papers, hearings, et al, I can not get passed the thought: What is going to happen when the other shoe drops? Control freaks don’t just stop; rather, they double down.

Sorry for all the edits. I am detoxing from 2 weeks among the spiked protein-ers

5 Likes

What resonates with me is little prophet, big picture. . .Sal2lee and I were just exchanging posts the other night. I posted about coronavirus lab experiments in 2019 conducted at Fort Detrick… Sal2lee posted me back a discernment about a CDC epidemiologist who tried to spread the word in 2018 about the connection between flu shots he had administered and patient deaths. The epidemiologist, Dr. Timothy Cunningham, suddenly disappeared. His body was found dead in the Chattahoochee River.

4 Likes