Pushback against mandated insanity

Former CDC Commissioner calls for a halt on gain-of-function research:

Definitely in a lab.
But whose lab did it originate?
Was it intentionally released? Where? By whom?
Are there several “real” answers.
Several different “covid1984’s”?
Is it bio-electrical in nature[via laboratory] ?
Injected nanotechnology that can be fused w/the digital network and machines?
Combining nanotechnology w/brain implants to be cybernetically enhanced?

2 Likes

RB, let’s just say a couple people wanted to get together. So you say, can you get to Los Angeles? And I say, I got business in Las Vegas soon. But something gets lost in translation and you end up in Las Cruces. Now, if you were local here, such an error would not occur. The meet might be still have been fine, in theory, but it’s a way different story from: Ok let’s meet in Henderson, bring family/assistants/significants if you’d like, hit the Black Bear Diner, get everybody a nice big breakfast, (love the pancakes), mugs of coffee, and talk. See?

With thanks to Natali Morris at Redacted.

1 Like

Reminds me of this story that I will never forget. My God given discernment was perking big time as this story went on by the MSM. Read the comments too. So many of us know!

1 Like
2 Likes

Sal2lee- I excerpted this from an article in the Atlanta Black Star written at the time of CDC Epidemiologist Dr.Timothy Cunningham’s disappearance. I tried to find the article about the interview he gave to YoursNewsWires.Com, but the link was broken.

2/26/18

1 Like

With thanks to kalamona.

3 Likes

“I don’t know… Civil asset forfeiture comes pretty close to outright confiscation of private property, to the benefit of the state.”

I researched this 'train-of-thought" a few years ago and the final conclusion on how anyone’s assets can be confiscated is so real it is downright frightening, and scary.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Pre-plandemic U.S. government investments in mRNA vaccines, study published March 1st:

1 Like

Senator Josh Hawley and new whistleblower push back on TikTok:

2 Likes

Pushback skillbuilder: Write, Write, Write!

Pushback Template Letters:

With thanks to Margaret-W for posting this CAF interview timely:

3 Likes

Diannah Beauregard
Mar 11 · Our Divine Blueprint
For anyone still waiting for “disclosure” (from a clown govt.);
When we wake up to realize who the enemy is, and for how long and how deeply we’ve ALL been lied to, the humility will facilitate the awakening.
Be humble.
Cast aside the ego and pride to appreciate the brilliance and bravery of all the heroes in this worldwide war upon us all. WE are the disclosure and should be grateful for Sasha’s role in exposing the criminals who seek to undermine Humanity.
They fail; indeed they do, but are foolish with power until their dying day, controlling through our compliance to dangerous nonsense.
The sooner we wake up, the better the outcome for Humanity, who ultimately wins this war on consciousness in the battle for the Heart and Soul of Humankind.
Free the mind and the soul will follow.

2 Likes

Tom Fitton’s Weekly Update for Judicial Watch:

2 Likes

Well, I guess that’s the end of that. Nothing to see here anymore, time to move on. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

This was a huge global scam all along and not just for big pharma. Billions of dollars have disappeared worldwide and that was no doubt part of the plan. The ‘overpayment’ story in Canada is the same as the one in the US just on a smaller scale.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @sunnyboy

Camp Viking – a new UK military camp opened to serve as a hub for Royal Marines Commandos:

how fortunate!

how fortunate?

the ‘hub’ is some kinda’ pub?

:wink:

1 Like