Priceless welcome to Switzerland!

And the show:

nothing to see here
happy advent!

5 Likes

Yes, I am expecting to be locked up in my home and or carried off to…?
Some neighbors don’t know where to jump to when they see me. They are that scared.

The problem I have is, that you hardly know of the amount of sane people that are still out and about.
The nuttiness gets magnified 24/7 and I have a suspicion the group that can still think for oneself is greater than is being projected thru the media.

Or in other words, the sane group is downplayed greatly but the big question is to what degree?
How many “contrarians” are still out in the world? I believe it is still a too great an amount and a danger for the perpetraitors.

The stakes are that high and maybe humanity in many countries will see a Swiss referenda in their respective countries. Not out of humanitarian health grounds but when the sh*t hits the fan and a Neurenberg trail does get off the ground lots of guilty parties can say " the people wanted it".

All the files have allready been made in a thorough way for that trail. No need for years of investigation ahead. When and if the dam breaks al bets are off.

3 Likes

dont bend to fear, ever. thats their biggest weapon. fear comes from ignorance.
our weapon is truth which sets u(s) free.
dont care about degrees. they vary according to the times and unto your perception. the universe, god, buddha, the heavens or whatever u call it, provides, protects and creates infinite being always. nothing to fear, know thyself. enjoy the theater, play the game :wink:
they already failed to fool us, so they failed for all.
be the salt, the pinch of light, the smile of an eye and shine as this old guy on the street!

6 Likes

I would not presume to give you advice; it must be a terrible situation not knowing who you can trust and who’s thinking straight. Please keep in touch with us so we know what happens to you.

Unfortunately, The Swiss situation will eventually come to The U.S., sad but true. IMO, had we stood up the moment Trump announced a shutdown, we would have had a good chance of defeating all this for a while longer; unfortunately, that didn’t happen.

Wishing you the best of everything.

5 Likes

Bro I know Switzerland well!
My mother did nurse education in beginning of 60’s
I was there often, know many people who studied in ZĂĽrich & Lousanne.I know that true swiss people are very poor & most of them in tourism & Agriculture. Swiss is in complete control of very wealthy & very racist (actually Nazi) Germans. Absolute vast amount if German Money & control there.
Apart from it has the global weapon industry its capital in Switzerland & more precisely in the small city Zug.
Also the most important second location of the CIA outside from the fkin pentagon is actually in Switzerland somewhere in the moutains & this started since the times of the psychopath Allen Dulles who was in Switzerland during WW2 & made great business with the Nazi’S & helped even some high Nazis to get away to Switzerland & from there to Rom (Vatican), Southamerica, Southafrica & so on…

About the BIS in Basel i guess i need even not to talk! I could write for ages about what a real place Switzerland is.

So does ANYONE with his brain in the right place ever really believed that Switzerland would NOT Vote to support this fascist COVIDIOCRACY MADNESS?!

I was surprised to see that someone like cathrin austin fitts even believed this nonsense, that it is possible to get Switzerland to not vote this way.

6 Likes

Fear is worse than Death! Never forget this!

You know what one of the most important things is that people forget about what God said in the Bible?

God tells very often in the Bible (when I am not wrong around 365 times, so round about for every day in year)

“Do not be afreaid!”
“Be Fearless”

This is most important!

5 Likes

Biz, we are sorry you find yourself living in this inhumanity; not only in your home, but also in your country. Not sure how you feel about Martin Luther, but he wrote a powerful song for these times. These are the words:

1 A mighty fortress is our God,
a bulwark never failing;
our helper he, amid the flood
of mortal ills prevailing.
For still our ancient foe
does seek to work us woe;
his craft and power are great,
and armed with cruel hate,
on earth is not his equal.

2 Did we in our own strength confide,
our striving would be losing,
were not the right Man on our side,
the Man of God’s own choosing.
You ask who that may be?
Christ Jesus, it is he;
Lord Sabaoth his name,
from age to age the same;
and he must win the battle.

3 And though this world, with devils filled,
should threaten to undo us,
we will not fear, for God has willed
his truth to triumph through us.
The prince of darkness grim,
we tremble not for him;
his rage we can endure,
for lo! his doom is sure;
one little word shall fell him.

4 That Word above all earthly powers
no thanks to them abideth;
the Spirit and the gifts are ours
through him who with us sideth.
Let goods and kindred go,
this mortal life also;
the body they may kill:
God’s truth abideth still;
his kingdom is forever!

This is the hymn performed with a powerful organ and strings: A mighty forteious is our god at DuckDuckGo OR A Mighty Fortress Is Our God - YouTube

3 Likes

A Mighty Fortress Is Our God - Martin Luther

1 Like

Bizantura - I know it’s an awful situation. I think there’s a lot more sane or semi-sane people out there than it appears. Even some people who sometimes wear masks know it’s just theater. I’ve even heard of people who have been injected but who still protested against injection passports.

The “official” injection statistics (which I imagine are artificially inflated) show that millions of people have still rejected the injection. Never forget that a key part of the psychological operation is to demoralize people and make them feel isolated and scared. If they weren’t still afraid of opposition, they wouldn’t be pushing the propaganda so hard.

I don’t mean to imply living through this time in history is easy. It’s not. Those who can see through the propaganda are a minority, yet sometimes a minority can totally change the course of history. So you never know. I sometimes think of the awful times people lived through in the past – that’s one of the things that helps me anyway. I hope you can find some moments of peace (or a lot of them!) amidst the madness.

3 Likes

Switzerland is the metaphor.
I know it’s cheesy; but Swiss logic is very much, full of holes!

2 Likes

strong one. not my favourite, but a useful one. we have it as well.
this one i really like:

the hymn’s text is from clemens of alexandria
bless ya all

1 Like

Oh dear, I didn’t know I sounded that desperate. I pray for the best but prepare for the worst. I thank all of you for your kind words and uplifting songs and poems. I am not looking forward to “crunch time” which has a personal meaning to every one of us.

I still think the sane or semi-sane people are still out there in great numbers and so we are still in the running against the antagonists. That is why the thumbscrews are so heavely in use by the antagonists.

Never the less this war of attricion sometimes costs lots of energy from me and gets to me as I suppose it gets to us all from time to time. So again, I thank you all for your support.

1 Like

The recent Swiss referedum has in my view (an not only mine) been considerably misrepresented, it was mainly about financial incentives of various types.

2 Likes

Interested in your song. Is there a link where we can hear the tune?

germany…

2 Likes

Yes Dr. Seuss is alive and well. The land of the Yellow bellied Sneetches and the All Stars!!

1 Like

not the best one. its an english tune.

1 Like

this one is a gem

…

7 Likes

great video! explains exactly everything!

1 Like

Accelerated by lack of critical thinking and addiction to and misuse of hypnotic technological toys.

1 Like