Psychiatrist of Netanyahu Commits Suicide (true?)

I cannot confirm this as true or false… Would love to see this journal published formally, or at least made public in it’s whole.

Sounds like what I would expect:

“I can’t take it anymore,” wrote Yatom.
“Robbery is redemption, apartheid is freedom, peace activists are terrorists, murder is self-defense, piracy is legality, Palestinians are Jordanians, annexation is liberation, there’s no end to his contradictions.

“Bibi came by at three for his afternoon session. At four he refused to leave and claimed my house was actually his. Then he locked me in the basement overnight while he lavishly entertained his friends upstairs. When I tried to escape, he called me a terrorist and put me in shackles. I begged for mercy, but he said he could hardly grant it to someone who didn’t even exist.”**

https://www.globalresearch.ca/psychiatrist-benjamin-netanyahu-commits-suicide/5859368

4 Likes

Thank you for posting this @cowboycraig !
WiIl need to see lots of confirmation on this. Even so, I will never believe it’s suicide.

1 Like

Bibi would be every shinks nightmare …As George Carlin would say … “I think you would have too”

2 Likes

What on earth would Mr. Netanyahu need a shrink for???
To test his program prowess and skills!

2 Likes

If that episode was videotaped with sound, and was ‘timestamped’, and then uploaded to several anonymous sources it ‘might’ be incriminating. Otherwise the Mossad will only need to do some light, cleanup duty.

2 Likes

Having been married to a psychopath for 18 years, I would say events like that sound plausible!! They do really weird things that most people would not believe!! :crazy_face:

2 Likes