Publishing the Secret of the Vaxx, Dr Noack is DEAD

Does it ever end?

5 Likes

WOW. Most interesting

Might suggest that this has been a known from before the rollout and that with each “booster”, “they” are trying to resolve this problem. Resolution is not for us masses, but for “them”, whomever they might be, to link up with AI and achieve longevity goals.

It’s possible this is a massive study seeking immortality.
But, if the spike protein theory (nano “razors”) is true, why would they use something like that in an elixir they’re trying to perfect for themselves?

Short Answer: I have no idea.

Elaboration: I believe we are dealing with massive disinfo on both sides and pretty much doubt everything I hear, read, etc. regardless of source. Who knows what the spike protein was designed to do? Interesting it’s allegedly enveloped by mRNA; must be something it’s meant to attach with, instead of rip the daylights out of, maybe spinal attachment of some sort and they made it too large, I really don’t know. Everything everyone postulates at this point, regardless of origin is speculation. The fog is really thick.

1 Like

These articles and more the local news which I saw live at the time was a big clue for me back in Jan. 2020 and due to previous information saying it was going to be a flu-like illness originating from Israel. I sent alert to my friends to get ready for a lockdown; they didn’t take me seriously, of course (who would?). What’s interesting about these articles is what’s missing. When first reported, it said Miss Good had massive hemorrhaging during surgery; now, that part of the description is nowhere to be found. I have to wonder if this was some sort of test case, or lead, or introduction. She lived not 20 miles from me.

https://www.google.com/search?q=yael+good+death&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS973US973&oq=yael+good&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j35i39j0i512j0i22i30l5.3679j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

2 Likes

De-populate the planet. He’s right by saying this is war (on humanity).

1 Like

Possibly they failed to read Asimov’s Foundation Series and, thinking of the Cosmos as a deterministic mechanism, failed to understand The Seldon Fallacy. Peirce thought Chance to irrupt (a concept thoroughly understood by brother BlakeCosmos) and serve as mediator in the Evolution of Cosmic Laws. Some Laws are time symmetric and some are not. After all, an absolutely Chance world would be a world of logical contradiction. Maybe our betters have brought about unintended consequences (unforeseen irruptions possibly?) that the Cosmos is attempting to correct and regulate but they are continually attempting to thwart those attempts. Intervening in Cosmic Evolution? What hubris! Good Luck with that!

“In an article published in The Monist for January, 1891, I (Peirce) endeavored to show what ideas ought to form the warp of a system of philosophy, and particularly emphasized that of absolute chance. In the number of April, 1892, I argued further in favor of that way of thinking, which it will be convenient to christen tychism (from tyché , chance). A serious student of philosophy will be in no haste to accept or reject this doctrine; but he will see in it one of the chief attitudes which speculative thought may take, feeling that it is not for an individual, nor for an age, to pronounce upon a fundamental question of philosophy. That is a task for a whole era to work out. I have begun by showing that tychism must give birth to an evolutionary cosmology, in which all the regularities of nature and of mind are regarded as products of growth, and to a Schelling fashioned idealism which holds matter to be mere specialized and partially deadened mind.” - from C.S. Peirce in “The Law of Mind”, appeared in The Monist, 1892

5 Likes

Turns out there is no evidence of Dr. Noack’s death. If you follow Forbidden Knowledge TV and see the latest with Clif High, there is an update about this misinformation.

1 Like

According to Clif High’s video on his Bitchute channel, med beds don’t exist either and are CIA misinfo.

Truth is the first casualty of war.
This is war; Dr. Noack is another truth casualty.

4 Likes

I also heard has been called a hoax from someone in Germany. Don’t know, but agree we have to be discerning about everything. Mind control is the big push now.

2 Likes

Scarmoge, your post reminds :grinning: me of the old days on the Forum.

3 Likes

… Thanks! Rheba. Well then, there isn’t anything preventing us making today’s Forum like then. :slight_smile:
Well, except for those who are here, or have come here, for reasons known only to them.

3 Likes

Your “Qualified” Dr. John

So is Dr. Noack Dead or is he alive? Story cannot be validated or claims it may be a diversionary OP. OK, lets ignore it based upon that thought? The content of what the man was saying is horrific if true and should be looked into. Whitney’s interview on Last American Vagabond does bring up speculation on Dr. Campra and his findings of graphene oxide however her research also showed that both the Chinese as well as US military were interested in adding the substance to vaccines for various reasons.

yes, Most 20 yr olds don’t die from the flu with massive bleeding from the heart and lungs.

That bit of news brought those “worthless disinfo” Goldberg tapes straight to the top from my sh*t pile.

Interesting take on capturing the culprits.

Plus Clif High.

Clif High’s latest.,