Pushback against mandated insanity: Volume II

No masking stupidity.

2 Likes

So the “organization” is saying masks are required, not anyone in particular? That’s accountability?
Well I guess that would explain why they have to show they have the “authority”…

Nova Scotia Health is once again making masks mandatory to enter its facilities, the organization said Tuesday.

The health authority issued a news release saying that masks will also be required in

2 Likes

UN…F….Believable. This is pure soul torture.

2 Likes

“Hydroxychloroquine proponents say that the amount of the drug, and when it’s given, is key to properly studying how it affects COVID-19.”

2 Likes

There are millions of people who want to wear masks and it does bother me. Because I can only put them in a category of mindless sheep who want to follow rules, who want to belong, who don’t have a desire to research information or even listen to opposing views. I can never understand their lack of freedom.

6 Likes

Right and don’t forget your b.s. spray

1 Like

Originally posted in the forum by @undine.

4 Likes

Thank you, bluenose, for helping this thread over the years now, to keep it coherent and current. It is such a pleasure. Thanks, too, to dear Undine for her post. :pray:

3 Likes

Truth is not only a revolutionary act.
It is has become criminal, to boot!
[a goosestep from dictatorship?]

2 Likes

https://needtoknow.news/2023/10/new-zealand-is-a-crime-scene-30-out-of-30-people-vaccinated-in-one-clinic-are-now-dead/

2 Likes
2 Likes

So the PMs decided Canadians are not entitled to a free choice? Hope they realize what this vote says about those elected to protect their freedoms.

2 Likes

@Bill10558
We’ll see what the next election brings. A federal by-election was held within the last year and ‘mail in’ ballots were permitted for the first time. This ‘trial run’ passed with flying colors. Another step towards voting via the internet is my guess.

3 Likes

10-23-23
Twitter post
Arcivescovo Carlo Maria Viganò summarizes his pushback on medical cannibalism:

2 Likes

From vaccines that kill to cough syrup that kills. The pharmaceutical industry just won’t stop.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks, bluenose. The officialdom of Canada “updates” their narrative:

1 Like

Historical connections between Pfizer pharmacide and the genocide in Palestine:

October 28, 2023
Video Interview

Health Canada admitted that the Pfizer Covid vaccine contained as an active ingredient the DNA sequence of SV-40. SV-40 is the Simian Virus that was the fortieth monkey virus that had been identified in the 1960s.

The DNA sequence can get into cells all over the human body via the delivery system of lipid nanoparticle technology. Pfizer apparently omitted this reference from the documents they gave to health authorities.

Natali Morris over at Redacted interviews Steve Kirsch of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation who discusses these technicalities, along with the prospects of class action pushback on big pharma through litigation:

Steve’s substack can be found here:

1 Like

October 31, 2023
Article
Frontline News

Dr. Peter Hotez, Baylor College of Medicine, was also honored with the ‘Anthony Fauci Courage in Leadership Award’: