Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dílis.
Naah. It can’t be true. It must be because of the Mandela effect. I remember he died in 2028.
Dangerous thing, I mean these effects of stopping work at CERN.
Nice picture in any case. Made with the help of “A.I”, maybe?
Just saying…
Oh thank goodness. I slept late this morning and the post above was the first I saw.
I still love the video though.
One of the last respected, morally intact figures in American cinema.
A very heavy loss. Godspeed Mr. Eastwood.
EDIT
Uh…as other posters below mention…I’m not seeing any confirmation of any news related to Clint Eastweeod’s health in any lamestream media.
What’s up here?
Not seeing any news on it.
At least on my computer - so far.
Don’t watch TV much.
An bhfuair sé bás in Éirinn? Ní féidir liom aon nuacht a fháil faoi seo. An bhfuil nasc agat?
Well it maybe related to this “phenomenon”…“explained” here…
Love his work.
Yes, that is defintely present.
Time will sort it out.
At least, in “my timeline”.
[Or, his PR firm is delaying the message?]
Considering everything that is now in motion, including this, I think it’s time to watch this movie again.
Just to remind myself of some things.
I highly recommend it…though i don’t know why now.
It must be from the Sun. It’s very hot where I live.
But anyway who would know those divergences, convergences,loops etc… of space and time.
Always in motion.
So maybe Bruce Willis doesn’t really have Alzheimer’s.
But it’s something else.
Or for example, Clint Eastwood’s longevity.
You know, maybe he’s one of those…“reptilians”…hmm…
Just saying…
“Sorry this content isn’t available noe”.
[of course, I do not belong to FACEBOOK - mot a member to any of THEM
I can; however, mostly access instagram, facebook, and x; thru links sent…
but sometimes I’m unable to.
I can tell most members of this site are men.
There’s NO mention of “Bridges of Madison County”.
Clint and his son helped compose the musical score. When the two main characters “dancing” in the kitchen, the song on the radio features Clint on the piano and his son on acoustic bass.
Am going to also say apart from the source provided there are no other references supporting it. Also there appear to be many such previous reports on the internet, so placing it back into web slop category for now, with the comment why would anyone see benefit in misreporting this.
“THEY” are always beta-testing narratives and/or experimenting with the observer effect/affect.
ALL across the board experimentation, including The SUN.
What could go wrong?
NO!
The question is?
Has ANYTHING “THEY” DID - Gone right?
[from their point-of-view…
as long as MAN is still breathing?
NO!] - So, they’re changing the definition of MAN.
(again?)
I heard that his family was one of the oldest families in America, that can trace its lineage back to the firstcomers.
that he represented the real American values. never deterred from them, not giving in to Hollywood ever. I can believe that. his movies were great.
May God rest his soul!
Hi ati, please see my last post above, maybe too soon to say he passed.
Probably not dead. Another Clint Eastwood death hoax?

