Robert Kennedy Jr. ... A Giza Collection

Tucker Carlson interviewed RFK Jr. tonight.
8-14-23:

2 Likes

Thanks! Could RFK, jr be considered a ‘stalking horse’ presidential candidate for another more viable presidential candidate? At this point RFK, jr has sparse support. So, could he be testing concepts on behalf of an anonymous third party? Meaning, if any of his ideas prove to be highly popular, then another more viable presidential candidate could also advance certain very popular concepts RFK, jr has advanced, and do so with little risk of failure. Especially the illegal trafficking issue, he talks about near the end. This is precisely what Jeff Prather and others have talked about for many years.

1 Like

Hi Nidster, thanks so much for your thoughts. Always good to see you here. Keep being you and weighing in with your perspectives!

1 Like

fine, @DrAliciaHill. i gave CHD what was equivalent to a year’s salary to support their work against vaxx and I got a free signed Fauci book. The fact is that unless you weigh the times he has gone against his “principles”, then you are simply creating a fan thread. I am NO blinking fan of ANY Kennedy but this one has a particularly shady history that you aren’t allowing.

1 Like

Kennedy is just the latest individual groveling before the Israeli lobby – although I believe Newsome will be the predetermined president select of the Synagogue Bal. The hot buttons around Kennedy are simply too numerous and he seems to be deployed to discharge and buffer the consternation of the political base.

The one group repeatedly left out of every single discussion.

2 Likes

Thanks for weighing in, Justa. I
will look at these. I am a fan of principled action and pushback, as well as the process of open discourse. For me, your thoughts sharpen our discussions without a tone of arrogance, or worse, cheapo click baiting. I’m left thoughtful by your posts.

Thanks for sharing Omni. I’m a Californian and well familiar with the governor, a phoney with a wine glass on tow. I’m wondering, Is your sense of RFK Jr. really the same? Just as gruesome as Newsom? Is his stance, for example, on Fauci et al of any consequence? I do find RFK Jr. flawed, but not morally comatose.

1 Like

I respect your opinion and thank you for letting that be known. I am lucky to be someone who is willing to keep up a public face at Giza since I know there are many people who lurk without voicing their opinions. I find myself offering some of their suggestions periodically knowing they have positioned me for taking the comments. Like Dr. Ferrell, I have been a teacher and professor and have no problem presenting ideas for response. I have started working back in the barn, so good luck taking me on.

Heh.

2 Likes

You crack me up. Had a short lived bf who was a rancher and outfitter, big spread in Colorado – I wasn’t tough enough, but I did fire off a few good shots. In my version of what went awry, he did try kid wrangling my students in the inner city public school – he folded up like a cheap lawn chair. lol

What many folks have not learned is a ‘key point’ to remember, “Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer.”

Most folks have never taken the opportunity to figure out how an assassin’s bullets shots fired at a person’s body could wind up hitting their head. The video of Sirhan Sirhan’s shots were fired directly into the body of Robert Kennedy from the front, not at his head. Yet, Robert Kennedy suffered, “extensive injury to the RIGHT cerebellum and RIGHT occipital cortex.” There was damage to the brainstem and evidence of epidural, subdural, and subarachnoid hemorrhage. Bone and bullet fragments were embedded in tissue throughout the brain."

Tell me how bullets fired into the ‘body’ of a person, and not at his head, ended up in their brain?

RFK’s assassination, A medical analysis of his injuries, 06-19-2018

1 Like

Robert F. Kennedy Jr on X: “I see every day as a series of tests. My job is to stay in a place of surrender — God takes care of the rest. https://t.co/2M7yJf0amx” / X (twitter.com)

1 Like

One of the big problems we have in our federal government is the addiction to war. President Biden went to congress and asked for another $24 billion for the Ukraine War. We’ve spent $8 trillion dollars on wars since 9/11. If we kept that money home, we would’ve had childcare for every American. We would have free college education for every American. We’d be able to pay for our social security system.” ~ RFK, Jr.

1 Like

RFK gets it…

1 Like

never undderstood the adoration for Kennedy myself,besides the “what should be a minimum of decency” from a politician; his stand on big pharma having to test their products thoroughly, i can’t see one positive thing frrom him.
He’s pro Hillary, gun grab,abortions, higher taxes and is a huge friend to AIPAC and Israel.
And he did have that infamous dinner where he demanded all guests to be vaccinated,making lots of people ask what really is going on here.
Could it be that Whitney Webb,Karen Kingston and alot of others are rright on him,that he’s just Obama’s " A hope to believe in" rebranded and for the white voters to not stop voting just yet?
I don’t think he will be much change to be honest.
People wants to believe it so bad, that this time,theres a man who’s gonna change everything

1 Like

You are confusing “adoration” for RESPECT.
You have repeated yourself so often that it has become annoying and tiresome. Your vitriol is nauseating. I hope you are able to overcome the hate in your heart.

1 Like

In politics i always think there is going to be a Godzilla vs King Kong scenario.

The world will always be ran by cut throat killers, and maybe thats a good thing?

Because i want someone who can be cold as ice when making decisions involving millions of lifes.
Everyone cant be saved and most likely its a daily struggle to move around resources to make sure that as many people make it etc.

Wouldnt suprise me if theres always a bunch of crisises going on with various types of operations riscing to kill many lifes all the time.

And the people who work to stop it just knows that some are going to succeed etc.

Ime to get any kind of real leverage in this world you need to be involved with shady people.
You also need to have a clean front and make alot of money to be able to get things done etc.

The difference imo is what a person does once at that level.
Do they keep selling their soul for endless profit or throw it away to make a difference?

We cant make much difference without resources, some people think the end justified the means.
So they build a empire with dubious methods, but in the end they try to use what built for the greater good.

Now lets just see if this is true for the likes of RFK, Trump or Musk.

3 Likes

Judge them by their fruits… at the end of the harvest.

For example:

Soup -
Outspoken with Dr Naomi Wolf

3 Likes

Look Sphinx, maybe you can hear this. :pray:
It is good to have your views seen and heard. Open dialogue is a way to connect – to push back against censorship. It is also necessary to see, to hear, and to absorb the positions of one’s opponents. We can transform the seemingly inevitable lose-lose and turn it around – we can, indeed, search hard for principled common ground. Like millions of Americans, I come from a family of veterans, on both sides. WWI, WWII, Korea, it goes on. You don’t bring a violin to a gunfight… but you don’t bring a gun to a concerto, either. There are lines in this country that the American people do not willingly cross. They have been crossed against our knowledge, and the public will, for years since JFK and RFK’s deaths. It is all coming out. Even now, late as it is, there are positions of integrity to be discovered that protect one another, that seek the common good – our opponents included. But those are places you cannot go alone. I think he knows that. We must take this country back, and I do believe he may be willing to do his part, and that he sees himself as one, among many – not a lone idol, or a superhero.

3 Likes

With thanks to bluefalken.