Scripting Our Kids: How To Make a Child Crazy

With thanks to Undine.

1 Like

Hurray for Matt Walsh , he nails the issue !

1 Like

8-24-23

Kids, especially vulnerable to mental health decrements linked to cell phone usage, studies here:

Note to self: October 4, 2023, wrap my cell in foil and place in my Faraday bag. Why? Some sort of scheduled National Emergency Test. Question: Why are they testing our phones? To protect us? So, for protection, will they be testing the phones of our fellow citizens in, say, Hawaii?

2 Likes

Apartment complex did new smart phone app to get into complex.
As a bus rider, I’m out of that loop.
Fortunately, just need a key to get into the gate. But those with cars have no choice.
They require a smart phone to get inside.
Is this the way of the future?
Access require compliance?

1 Like

RB, good to see you. I’m so glad you have mechanical key access. I’m thinking, too, of the increasingly digitalized employee badges for access to their workplaces/equipment.

1 Like

Maybe they’ll bring back car phones!

1 Like

Yes.
Like the employee shot mandates.
Not too long for the inserted-chip, employee mandates?
No manual gas cars?
More and more control being taken away from the individual, by the group - via digital technologies?
And the group need not be large - only in power?

1 Like

Yes.
And then the overarching topic here: the kids! School i.d. badges,
academic records, cumulative health files . . .

1 Like

Parents alerted not to post kids’ photos online:

@DrAliciaHill
I have a dream, a nice theatre filled to the brim with folk of the brainwashed greeny variaty looking @ documentairy where they cut up life babies for the supposedly green industry! The shock is so great they want to run out of the theatre but the indoor doors are all closed while the latest Atmos Dolby bombards the air with horrible screeches.

I wonder, if even this practise would come to light most people would sort it as SF and not believe.

1 Like

9-15-23
Video, Summary Text, Comments

Reduced immune deficiency found in vaccinated children:

1 Like

9-20-23

Go, kids! Student journalists uncovering corruption . . .

9-26-23

This email just in from Simone Gold, America’s Frontline Doctors.

A recent German study reveals the horrifying consequences of prolonged mask-wearing, especially in children:

Video
9-30-23
Interview with Dr. David Bell: Public Health is Moving Toward 'International Fascism’

image (3)

November 15, 2023

Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO), during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, addressed the rampant rate of sexual advancements that children experience on social media. Moreover, Facebook, among others, could rapidly monitor and take down posts against mandated Covid jabs, but allocated zero resources to shut down pedophiles preying upon children online: