Pushback on Unconstitutional Censorship

9-15-23
Video, Summary Text, Comments
The U.S. Supreme Court issued an emergency order allowing the Biden administration to, once again, interact with social media companies to censor Americans. The order came one day after the impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden was announced, and it also came a few hours after Hunter Biden was indicted on felony gun charges:

1 Like

The Court of Supreme Denial

1 Like

9-15-23
Twitter post
Independent journalist James O’Keefe is suing the Governor of Hawaii to invalidate the criminalization of protected First Amendment activity.

With thanks to Natali Morris over at Redacted.

1 Like

9-14-23
Article

DHS has awarded 34 grants to organizations, worth a total of $20 million, whose role will be to undergo training in order to flag potential online “extremist” speech of Americans via the Targeted Violence and Terrorism Prevention (TVTP), while recipients include police, mental health providers, universities, churches and school districts.

9-19-23
9 PM Eastern
Video Interview:

Dr. Aaron Kheriaty, author of “The New Abnormal: The Rise of the Biomedical Security State,” a former psychiatry professor at the University of California Irvine, and the former director of the medical ethics program at UCI Health. Now, he is a fellow and director of the Program in Bioethics and American Democracy at the Ethics and Public Policy Center.

Dr. Kheriaty is also one of the plaintiffs in the landmark Missouri v. Biden free speech case.

Student journalists face censorship . . .

Snitch Surveillance
This new era of snitches derives from the 911 after-programs like
“See Something, Say Something,” paired with the arrogance of a politically correct, hyper-vigilant, technologically-wired age.

9-19-23
Commentary
Constitutional attorney, John W. Whitehead weighs in:

1 Like

I knew this was coming.
When I was in the military; a snitch’s word was gospel.
If I wanted to get my narrative running hot; all I had to do was let it slip out, within earshot of the snitch.

1 Like

Oh, yeah. I taught little kids for a long time, usually batches of 30. All you gotta do is whisper, within earshot of the Town Crier. Start a narrative.
I’m Glinda … the Good Witch of the North …[It’s about that Bad, Bad B clear throat, of the East]
Oz-talk (now roll your R’s)
So . . .Are you a good witch . . .or, a bad witch? (change tone)
Careful! Careful! Horrid-scary laughter
I’ll sic my Flying Monkeys on you . . .my little pretty!

Kid goes nuts, can’t wait to tell ALL. Wha’d she say???

Teacher tip: Be sure to put a word into your narrative, so if it gets back to you, you know who was the bad, bad b____.

2 Likes

Yes. You could even tell the difference between feedbacks, via the snitch’s rank; high up on the food chain, means actionable intelligence - a high value asset, to be spent wisely and frugally.
Oh, and it helps; it no more than one knows the game, being played on “them”.
Because?
The whole damn place; is loaded for bear, with snitches!

1 Like

9-25-23
Survey
More than 70 percent of American voters worry that the U.S. is becoming a police state marked by government tyranny including “mass surveillance, censorship, ideological indoctrination, and targeting of political opponents:"

1 Like

9-22-23
A new order in Murthy v. Missouri

The lead applicant was U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy, whom critics accuse of participating in government efforts to suppress and censor the free discussion of public health issues such as COVID-19.

1 Like

What Bill of Rights? [or, Bill of Afterthoughts - as Dr. Farrell sometimes refers to them as]
Is that’s the guiding question, for the Supreme Court of Denial?

1 Like

10-16-23
Released today by Judicial Watch TV
Censored and Controlled
Part 1
The Hearing:
Video

On March 9, 2023, journalists Matt Taibbi and Michael Shellenberger testified before the U.S. Congress. That hearing set off a political divide in the nation was cut deeply along political lines. However, in the end, Elon Musk unleashed what is known as “The Twitter Files” and suddenly Americans realized that their connotational right of Free Speech was being ripped from the fabric of Republic.

The Democrats are revealing themselves for what they’ve always been.
For example, free speech is not in their best interests.
In fact, The Bill of Rights is a problem for them, at best.

1 Like

The implications of governmental censorship upon the health of all Americans – irrespective of political parties – are well catalogued in Pushback. Those who testified in this hearing happened to be Democrats.

10-20-23
Article
Writers and journalists unite against global censorship which strips us of freedom of speech:

With thanks fo Matt over at Racket News.

The Westminster Declaration:

Mike Benz explains his thoughts on Twitter. 8 minute video.

1 Like

11-13-23: UNESCO Report

Still more worldwide regulations upon freedom of expression?

Apparently disconcerted about the size of the pro-Palestine protests all across the world, globalists plan to use UNESCO to control social media networking.

UNESCO’s Director General unveils a “multi-stakeholder” plan to “safeguard” social media platforms from “dis- and misinformation, hate speech, and conspiracy theories” for the “common good:”

Full Text of their Guidance for the Governance of Digital Platforms:

https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000387339

Announcement
Tomorrow, November 17, 2023:

The first of many public discussions/town halls on censorship, to be held tomorrow night at Bard College.
With thanks to Matt Taibi over at Racket.news.

1 Like