Secret systems of finance

Emergency Post - by Daniel Nagase MD - Logical Surprises just popped up as a link in a zerohedge comment section regarding the Brazil plane crash and the deaths of several oncologists researching the mRNA shot impact. Bizarre segue into a topic Dr Farrell has contributed significantly to bringing to public attention.

Edit: Within the substack link is another to https://archive.org/details/committee-of-the-300-treasury-certificate/model/2up?view=theater

Obviously I have no way of confirming the authenticity of the document

2 Likes

Nice find. The terminology is VERY interesting. Consider:

"PREFACE

(Historical Origin of Filpino People’s Treasury)

The Origin of these Huge Funds were came from King Bernardo Carpio, during the early times for the Philippine Islands where some natives from Malaysia, Indonesia, Mongolia, China, Arab, India, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam and other Asian Natives including some natives from Eastern Russia, it is but uncommon that the Philippine Islands as some legends spoken that it is the Land of Incant Spirits or Land of Spiritual Fairies whereas according to the myth which the Philippine Islands was a Biblical but True Story that some current natives in the Islands were the descendants of the Spiritual Tribes of Israel. And called the new landmark of Holy Promise Land, but the story was enchanted and full of spiritual imagination and that of story proceeds which we given the full context of the story that the Holy Land have full Spiritual Power and Glorious Blessings"

The language used here is right out of the Books of Enoch insofar as it references “Land of Fairies” and “incant spirits” which is a clear reference to the descendants of the Nephilim who survived the flood. The hybrid offspring of the Nephilim and humans are called “Fairies” and are biblically alleged to be among the bloodlines ruling the planet.

2 Likes

My thoughts are that the document is entirely fake. On first read through I was immediately put off by the stamp marks on the pages. Some of the content is extremely eyebrow-raising; the assertion that Adolf Hitler is the descendent of Ignacio Enrique Coronado. It seems excerpts from the text have been floating around the internet from at least 2012; Adolf Hitler - Son of Jose Rizal?

2 Likes