SEEING THE LIGHT ON THIS ALL HOLY ENTITIES' DAY...

Originally published at: SEEING THE LIGHT ON THIS ALL HOLY ENTITIES' DAY...

I frankly, freely, and honestly confess that I have been entirely wrong about a particular thing, over which through the years I’ve endlessly fussed, and that issue, and my sudden illumination and change of heart and mind was brought about by this friendly and deeply insightful post on this website’s forum: Considering that and taking into…

15 Likes

This summer I went to a co-worker garden party. She has 3 young adults. In the past it wasn’t all that difficult to have some fun and talk about all sorts of stuff. This summer, however, I did not stay long due to hardly any communication possible. It seems I use many words that “trigger” anger due to being insulting apparently! I felt “alien” within a group of people that seem to have lost all “meaning of sentences”, but get stuck on any word spoken.

You published “The Tower of Babel Moment” in 2020. I never expected in my lifetime to experience some similar repeat in not being able to communicate with my fellow neighbors and humans. Yet, here we are!

8 Likes

It’s like a mosquito bite, Joseph. :wink:

1 Like

You’re communicating just fine to me, neru🙏

1 Like

I have always detested grammar. Even as a child. I will speak and write the way I want. This stubbornness has caused several setbacks. So what.

I have one grammar rule I like. The plural of y’all is all y’all.

This is nice quote. I like to use quotes because I won’t embarrass myself with my nonexistent grammar.

“Formality is sufficiently revenged upon the world for being so unreasonably laughed at; it is destroyed, it is true, but it hath the spiteful satisfaction of seeing everything destroyed with it.”

George Savile Halifax, [A Character of King Charles the Second]

3 Likes

Hahaha love the new Shackspear lol.

I do wonder, however. THE USA is a region (being 50 states). THE United Kingdom is a region for the same reason. THE Ukraine was a region (of Russia, the USSR, and Poland) for much of its history, but recently and for the first time is now identified as its own country. Perhaps we need to give the Ukrainians a little slack on their peeves.

1 Like

Hear you, alg. Perhaps we could cut everyone a break today. I stepped up to the ambo to read at Mass today and my script read, All Saints Day, so I could not bring myself to substitute, Entities🕯️

Again, NO. The United Kingdom is short for The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. It’s the formal and proper name of the country, and not just the region. This is OUR language, not the Ukraine’s.

5 Likes

The more THEY scratch it, the more it itches.

1 Like

You just can’t saying anything anymore, except in the movies.

“You ain’t never knowed nothing never.” - Burl Ives, The Big Country

As the daughter of a grammar Nazi (I got my camp letters sent back red lined), I get it. My mother used to say that a person’s grammar told everything about you and intelligent people (who got jobs) were the ones who knew how to write and speak.

My 4th, 5th, and 6th grade teachers were not far from retirement age and from the old school. Grammar was drilled into us. Later on in the high school national tests, I scored in the 1% section in English of those taking the test.

1 Like

And on the note of language, this article might prove interesting:

1 Like

If I read the Bible i.e Holy Scriptures correctly as a whole and correctly between lines, and correctly in multi-layered way, then all those entities to the one are holy in fact.
The thing is that they are only fallen, but only out of His, Someone’s mercy.But only that nothing else.Meaning they have all the original properties as at the time of their creation.Also I could be wrong but nowhere in the Bible is it written that those Fallen Entities started,or waged a war or wars,that is evil,bloodthirsty,psychopathic,morally schizophrenic wars against someone or against anyone for that matter independently by themselves.Unlike some Unfallen Entities.Like for example Archangel Michae-EL.And including their Commander in Chief.Which implies that Their Commander in Chief and probably their Creator loved Them, still loves Them and will continue to love Them and will not destroy Them, but only ban Them because They are a part of Him,and He will suffer for Them and with Them,because They are simply a part of His form and are true description of Him in One .He will not ampute them from his body,as long He hopes that he can cure Them who are part of Him trough us humans. That is the reason He created us humans,and manipulated us humans to heal Them,who are part of Him,of His body.That is why Yehoshua Ben Panthera came on to this Earth,for Them not for us humans.He sacrificed Himself for Them on The Cross, not for us humans. To show Them that there is salvation for Them, not for us humans.
And He showed Them that there is salvation for Them. And He saved Them with His self-sacrifice on The Cross, not us humans. We humans are a necessary by-product, a medicine оr cure for Them and for Him, nothing more. Plasmatic in nature medicine,cure.And that is a fact. When there will be no need for us humans as medicine for Them, that is for Himself, He will simply destroy us humans, that is, He will recycle us, or He will disappear us humans.But He will also keep some part of us humans, 144000 to be exact, in case of need, and for future use. And that’s all. And that’s the end. Or maybe it will be for humanity… unless…well…
P.S.
But yes I recognize how the use of “the” article is important in the overall picture of things, in this sense and I apologized for it. I don’t know what more I need to do to be spared from being mentioned as an example in a certain interview, or even in a writing of a whole certain blog about it, unnecessary, although in a kind of humor. Humor which is according to the American style and which I do not understand well. Which reminds me of another American who told another new settler that actually he the new settler who only wanted to contribute to the good of humanity and for America did not infact understanded properly The American Humor.

Good stuff. Reminds me of Clinton’s defense…

“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. If the—if he—if ‘is’ means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement. … Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true.”

If there is no ceasefire in Gaza/West Bank and Northern Israel by dawn Friday morning - we may not be worrying overmuch about grammar and nomenclature.HEART OF DARKNESS - MOATS with George Galloway Ep 287 (-48minutes: 10seconds in to video)

4 Likes

@MarkSean
Sorry, I must not be catching the tape in the right place.
Can you give us more info?

1 Like

Whoa…quite a statement. Guess we’ll find out Friday morning. The statesmen better get busy working overtime.

1 Like

Hi thebeaver, i think what has happened is that the MOATS show has moved from Live to posted and the initial buffer time has been removed. Try 25 minutes in HEART OF DARKNESS - MOATS with George Galloway Ep 287

1 Like

Thanks @MarkSean
Since he doesn’t say what/where the source of the info comes from, have to consider it ‘talk’. It certainly would be a sad affair otherwise.

1 Like