Shots Fired and Trump Injured at Butler, Pennsylvania Rally

Always wondered if a sharp shooter is so good, why can’t they immobilize the shooter without killing them. Won’t need a Jack Ruby for this one. Should be easy to find out the details about him which we won’t be able to believe if released…wonder what the spin will be going forward. Podcasters will have plentiful content.

2 Likes

My 2nd guess is like yours, a warning shot. Or more likely it is an attempt to start another type of Civil War in America because that would be far more effective means to maintain power and control. Think 'bout it, force a shutdown of all elections, and instead instigate a C.O.G. plan to keep the current rats in charge of the Ship of State. No matter how ones rolls the dice this is all going to end very, very badly.

Basically we have had ONE party in control of the Gooberment Leadership for many years. It is made up of RepublicThugs and DemonCrats. Think, think, think… there has been no real changes in the party leadership of either side for a long time, and that is because ‘they’ must maintain control at ‘ANY and ALL’ cost.

Thank you!

Interesting viewpoint, “ripped an ampoule or something”.
Theatre personified.
Haven’t been watching; as the narratives come rolling out.
In sync?
Have “they” been waiting for something like this?
To spin their web of narratives; far, wide, & non-stop?
A non-stop entrainment extravaganza?

Wonder how many they have; waiting to drop on the public, at certain agreed-upon “findings”?

It’s called a squid in the entertainment business. A packet of blood in an ampule explodes when a string is pulled. BBC has already posted an interview with a witness beating out the American press. MI 6?

The shooter :" I hate Republicans, I hate Trump…You got the wrong guy"

https://x.com/Cancelcloco/status/1812353023714501054

A tif between the multi-polar guys and the uni-polar guys? The uni-polar faction, thru war, still want it all, since that momentarily is a losing proposition the multi-polar is a sounder option.

For the little guy it means slavery in a more orderly fashion or the brutal slaughterfest demon feeding kind!

It’s the ole “blood ritual” again, over and over…

1 Like

It’s a gang war. Tactics very easy to see and understand.
First his brother, then his ex-wife, and three strikes, well, you get it.

What’s this business with Trump telling people to ‘fight’? Fight what, or whom?

Here’s to A Piece Of The Action

This man is right about Trump not taken off stage quickly enough, etc.

There’s just all kinds of stuff out here now…Who knows what’s real and what isn’t?

Don’t know who took it. But it will possibly be up as an award winner. It’s clever even if faked.

Doctor details treating audience member shot at Trump rally?

Yep, I have to agree with this gap-toothed, CIA guy. Trump’s got it going on now.
That which did not kill him made him waaaay stronger!!!

1 Like

Now that normie attention is undoubtedly heightened, it should be eventful through the end of 2024 and into 2025.

BTW, for those who have believed the predictions and prognostications concerning the July 15 date made by a few alt media folks, hate to burst it for you, but the astrologers had it before anyone else. There is nothing new about these gurus setting dates; they all steal from one another.

It’s up to you what you want to believe; if star alignment is causation, or anything else, but at least give credit where it’s due, and it’s NOT with Clif High, any of the RVer’s etc. They do this EVERY YEAR, literally, every year. The first link below pre-dates everyone by 6 months, and there’s many others. Just call up “2024 Year Ahead Astrology Forecast” on YT and VOILA! It’s all over the place! You don’t have to believe such things in order to track them; kind of interesting to observe who kicks-off the lie first, and how many pick it up and run with it.

Min. 3:08:00 (set at that mark)

Min. 18:15 (VERY descriptive)

Meanwhile, lots of action along the Russia / Finland border with US spy planes moving in very closed patterns not seen before. The Russians are coming and NATO knows it. They’re lining up for it, and Finland will not allow asylum seekers from Russia (no surprise), while Poland has sent thousands more troops to its border with Belarus because of the drills that Belarus and China are working there.

I hope everyone will not take their eyes off what’s happening in places other than Donald van Gogh’s ear. There must be millions, even billions of USD flowing into eastern NATO countries right now that WTP are not being told about. As if we’re told anything truthful anyway.

1 Like

Classic Gangland.
What Dr. refers to as Security Stripping.
‘There is nothing new under the sun.’

1 Like

What’s this? Sympathy For The Devil, or Devils Advocate?
The first interview afterward was to CNN. Is there a strategy here?

Interesting descriptions from Trump.

Great Follow-up Video!

Start at 3:15 time stamp. Why isn’t anyone talking about two shooters AND Trump got shot in the chest (kevlar).

1 Like

@Sal2lee
Lots of people talking about more than one shooter. Kathryn Horton just released a video of over 2 hours on this and other things, but I can’t bear to post such a lengthy mess and no time mark I can give for it. If you watched the video I posted just above yours, you’d hear that Rick talks about more than one shooter also.

1 Like

Experts who has analyzed the audio says there is 3 weapons firing.

2 Likes