Shots Fired and Trump Injured at Butler, Pennsylvania Rally

There we go again, “ trusting the ‘experts’….

1 Like

Unless this man is a crisis actor, which we can’t determine, he is giving us a BIG HINT!

2 Likes

Yep, the big surprise is NBC allowing the interview to be broadcast? Ummm. It doesn’t support the lone gun narrative, perhaps the spin doctors (psychologists-social engineers) know that narrative won’t fly nowadays, so give the folks what they want to hear and see.

1 Like

I heard the 3-shooter scenario too. I’m in Ron Pauls’ camp right now of thinking we might never know the truth, only what they tell us.

A look at JD Vance and his record.

Let the narrative craziness be fruitful and multiply!

2 Likes

@beaver He’s true blue. He’s talking about the Butler Airport rally, that I was at, in October 2020 that was polluted with security everywhere. He is correct about his feelings because I’ve heard this from numerous people including Wendy Bell our local conservative news radio. I will find the Rumble show she did yesterday because she actually left because she felt something off!

Edit…here’s the rumble link for Wendy Bell. She talks about it in the beginning.

@Sphinx I’m only looking at local people and their experiences. The “experts” are not important to me right now. I live close to the rally and know many people who attended. They are all getting together with their experience because something was very off at this rally. My husband worked with one guy who was shot in the stomach and my brother in-law worked out with the guy who died. This is very sad, emotional, and frustrating for our conservative Pittsburgh community and surrounding suburbs. Yes, there are a lot of conservatives in PA.

2 Likes

That was of course sarcasm, if one pays attention.
Nonetheless Vance had " intimate lunch seminar for selected students" with Thiel at Yale. Oopsie daisy! do we have a new occult ring at Yale? What happened to S&B, perish that thought :joy:

Sorry to be saying really obvious things here but this is kind of still sinking in. I know it’s happened before but this is a dramatically bad turn of events. They really are going for broke, I mean they probably could kill him any number of ways but they wanted everyone to see it. This really is a direct attack on the masses.

2 Likes

Note how careful the cowering agents are to make sure his head’s left exposed!

3 Likes

Joe Biden: “It’s time to put Trump in a bullseye.”
The mental DEI patient running the Secret Service was just following orders.

Donkey axiom: Don’t do the crime unless the coverup is in place.
Enter the Department of Just Us, FBI, Secret Service, and all the Manchurian presstitutes in lame stream media.

Who “nudged” Crooks?
Who told him to buy a ladder?
Was psychosomatic drugs in his system?
The counter sniper should have put the round between the eyes. Counter sniper missed the face entirely. BOLO

Experts are pretty much “people with experience” though.
I dont know why you write this to me. Maybe I misunderstand cause I haven’t said anything else than things being fishy here.
When it comes to analyzing the audio i rather listen to an expert on audio do it than someone without any experience, but thats me.

I’m Vietnam Era grunt and qualified expert, rifle.
My comments were for the forum and not just for you. You hit on a very important point. How many shots were fired?
Until the acoustic evidence is analyzed, you must assume two shooters, plus the counter sniper were involved.

For the love of God and for the Republic, let Melania choose the appointments!

1 Like

Thank you for your post.

1 Like

… and Expert is just a Drip under pressure. :slight_smile:

I’m just not interested in the experts right now. Sorry if you took offense but from what I’m hearing from eyewitnesses are giving me a better idea of what happened, not the experts.

Wow

1 Like

… so far there also appears to be some similarity between this incident and the RFK murder. I have yet to hear if an accounting of ALL WEAPONS PRESENT and ISSUED AMMUNITION has been performed. One would think it important to determine if rounds were “missing” from weapons held by counter sniper teams both INSIDE the “alleged shooter’s” building and elsewhere.

Also, how many bullets in total were fired from the (this was one of the strangest descriptive phrases used immediately after it was reported that they had just blown this kid away, At that point wouldn’t the shooter have been considered “slightly” more than “alleged”?) “alleged” shooter’s weapon? I simply can not hear the person in charge of “releasing the Kraken” saying, “You are now clear to take out the “alleged” shooter on the roof.”

How many of the shots fired have been recovered? This of course assumes they have accounted for all of the ammunition issued that day. Do the recovered shots fired (if any have been) match the “alleged weapon” used by the “alleged shooter” and the unused ammunition the “alleged shooter” “allegedly” possessed? Oh well, So many questions … so little time (and narrative) with which to cover things up.

3 Likes