Shots Fired and Trump Injured at Butler, Pennsylvania Rally

I disagree too. Have a nice day.

In listening to MSM at neighbors house, this attempt is being pushed hard toward reframing or abolishing the 2nd Amendment. I realize I’m not saying anything new, but it seems like one of those ‘just in time’ situations.

2 Likes

Agree Stinkhorn on the ‘not dead Trump’ part. My thoughts would be in the second or so between first volley and they hearing it, triggering and time of flight DJT began to move. Began to be a very hard target from the relatively stationary stance he had been in. It doesn’t answer the question ‘where did the two/three pro sniper bullets go’. Possibly one of those was the ear strike one. I’d have to look again at the video, but I’m certain two, maybe three shots occurred before he took notice and began to duck. Patsy launch first three…pause Patsy fourth followed almost immediately by Pro shot number one? That would be my guess. The hits of civilians in stands I’d guess are poorly aimed rounds from Crooks.

In other words, Crooks shots, distance/time for the ‘go’ signal to the Pros ruined their shots.

1 Like

Angle of hit on ear would seem to indicate round came from left of stage, which I believe is North…would be the Agway complex if that was the perch.

1 Like

This is the likely determiner / answer to all our questions, and they will never tell us.

I know nothing of the source and can’t vouch for…but this is interesting.

Who is the ‘we’ who tracked cell phone data and how did they get access so fast? Yes metadata is for sale, but in near real time?

Makes a good story though. Says they tracked the shooter who rapelled down a line from the water tower and was picked up by a USG SUV.

https://x.com/TonySeruga/status/1814294910339895401

1 Like

He got up to the top of the tower from the inside, and repelled down on the backside. Okay. Does anyone have video of this, or evidence of the zip line? Who is the ‘we’ indeed.

With regard to round(s) fired from the left of Trump, one round did obviously hit a railing; you can see it very plainly. I wonder if that was a Crooks shot? Unless those other rounds are accounted for, well…

I still have yet to see an account of …

… so far there also appears to be some similarity between this incident and the RFK murder. I have yet to hear if an accounting of ALL WEAPONS PRESENT and ISSUED AMMUNITION has been performed. One would think it important to determine if rounds were “missing” from weapons held by counter sniper teams both INSIDE the “alleged shooter’s” building and elsewhere.

Also, how many bullets in total were fired from the (this was one of the strangest descriptive phrases used immediately after it was reported that they had just blown this kid away, At that point wouldn’t the shooter have been considered “slightly” more than “alleged”?) “alleged” shooter’s weapon? I simply can not hear the person in charge of “releasing the Kraken” saying, “You are now clear to take out the “alleged” shooter on the roof.”

How many of the shots fired have been recovered? This of course assumes they have accounted for all of the ammunition issued that day. Do the recovered shots fired (if any have been) match the “alleged weapon” used by the “alleged shooter” and the unused ammunition the “alleged shooter” “allegedly” possessed?

Oh well, So many questions … so little time (and narrative) with which to cover things up.

2 Likes

All, or at least most of the questions we’re asking too. Scroll up in the comments and you’ll see some of them. I don’t think you want that headache, but there if you’ve got a hankering. As for RFK, I see it more of a JFK scenario, and when (if) you tune into Dark Journalist tonight, you’ll hear a full hour or more of that comparison. Maybe the entire show. ‘Slightly’, huh?

I have to agree with Rogan on this, I think most, if not all of the shooters are dead. Leaving them alive is not tidy.

Min. 1:50

I doubt this is THE truth, but might glean some additional information from it.
https://www.youtube.com/live/4SCWCIN8oGE?si=-zmJAix2dWhvd2CR

Was just listening in on Q board conversations. One guy put forth that he still thought the entire Butler shooting was a show; Trump not shot, nor anyone else. Nobody who wanted an explanation from him got a chance to ask before anons piled onto him like you wouldn’t believe! LOL!

As I recall, there were a number of people here who might have thought the same right out of the gate; maybe some still do. For others, there was a process of changing ones mind.

I found the guy who got ripped up on the board a bit later, and lo and behold, there were a number of people also asking questions as to why he thought it all a show. Unfortunately, I couldn’t stay for the entire explanation. Just thought it was a fascinating phenomenon.

1 Like

Here’s the latest from Ambella. Notice how everyone is starting to report similar scenarios.
https://www.youtube.com/live/4SCWCIN8oGE?si=qLyzu8J18smx9DZK

1 Like

Oh my, time to police up the brass.
Looks like 4 guns in total.
There goes the lone nut theory.

1 Like

police up the brass…I remember a story about HVAC crews on the roof of a bldg facing Dealy plaza in Dallas replacing a decades old AC unit (pre chiller? the compressor unit would not have lasted that long) and finding a spent 30-06 shell casing that obviously rolled under there 22 November 1963.

2 Likes

And now, it’s a UFO at Trump rally…
https://x.com/JustXAshton/status/1814695858815852675

1 Like