SICK NEED PRyayeRs

Thank you for the info June.

4 Likes

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

3 Likes

Note: Many people refuse to use Facebook, or can no longer login.

6 Likes

June, thank you for posting the update !!

4 Likes

Yes, June - thank you for sharing!
I’m also not on FB, so I very much appreciate your sharing, and look forward to more updates to come.
Healing prayers for Joseph continue!

6 Likes

Thank you for the update…prayers will continue.

3 Likes

and yes we do

do not laugh too hard Doc on vanity, you still have work to do. and smoke only if they do not see you… recuperate in peace and vigilance. and it surely does not look like, but i am a hugging guy and have pretty long arms. they are able to stretch through timespace. so feel yourself hugged in a very loving and reassuring way, ok? :hugs:

ati

(never heard-read-said-chanted this prayer before today. thank u Alicia. :pray:t4:)

11 Likes

Thankyou for letting us know what’s happening with Joseph.

Joseph I’m praying for your health and well-being and for your protection against all evil and wicked things.

God bless…

8 Likes

Prayers by me & my family, attend you dearest Joseph. May your recovery be complete & enduring. Amen.

5 Likes

May your healing bring a new perspective deepening your awareness that we all appreciate you SO MUCH,
that your work is: like the rising sun, naturally appropriate but very few can do what the Sun does,
absolutely beneficial for the bounty of the earth to multiply for all to benefit from, and worth more than we may be asked to pay for it, and
that your insight will continue to deepen and express through you what the Holy Spirit shares through you for us all…
Amen and Blessings flow,

12 Likes

Praying for Joseph’s recovery :pray:

5 Likes

Prayer to Heal a Sick Friend

Think, O’ God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.

Comfort them upon their sickbed, and ease their suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.

We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew their strength, and heal what ails them in Your loving name.

Thank You, Lord. Amen.

14 Likes

Prayers Joseph for a speedy recovery, you are in our thoughts everyday

7 Likes

Dear Joseph

Just found your work and it has moved me in so many ways. I am so grateful, God has a divine plan and each Person is where they are supposed to be. God is with you and taking care of you.

Simone

6 Likes

Scott DeHart

"UPDATE:

I spoke with Joseph a couple of times yesterday. He is “well” considering the very serious heart attack he had. Almost 90% of people die from one such as his. He is MOST grateful for your prayers and well wishes.

He is still without any means to communicate to you but he expressed his thoughts of thankfulness for everyone’s patience with him as he has a slow difficult recovery ahead.

He “might” be home soon but still very much on bed rest for a time. I hope that the next communication is directly from Joseph to you (as does he).

He sends his love"

From Scott DeHart Facebook post on January 07, 2022

24 Likes

Thank you for the update. It’s shocking to know the severity of what could have been, but I’m filled with hope that he’s back home and recovering very soon!

7 Likes

Dear Dr. Farrell, I am so sorry to hear about your heart surgery. I am keeping you in my daily prayers for a fast and complete recovery. Rest well and may God Bless you.

5 Likes

So glad Doc is still with us! Always in my prayers and hope he’s out of the hospital and home to rest shortly. God Bless.

4 Likes

I just found out about Joseph Friday morning. Oh my gosh! My prayers are with you, Joseph. I’ve been a member for almost a decade. I’ve learned so much from you, Joseph. You’ve been like a mentor to me. My wife often joked with me by saying that Joseph was the father I wish I had. I hope you recover well and quickly feel better, Joseph. Again, my prayers, thoughts, and love are with you, Joseph P. Farrell.

10 Likes

Sure glad you landed in the Top 10. You have a tough mind, makes sense your heart would be also. A near death experience is a life changer. Look forward to more vid chats and out on the limb forecasts. Prayers and hope Dr. Farrell.

8 Likes