Something Strange Is Happening On Antarctica.. THEY Are Hiding It? (2021)

Something Strange Is Happening On Antarctica… THEY Are Hiding It? (2021) - YouTube

1 Like

I don’t think we’ll know the truth in my lifetime. Whatever is down there, they’ll lie to us about it. Probably going to use it for alien disclosure.

Willy Tompkins was unequivocal that the NAZIs have been building many different kinds of flying vehicles in giant underground caverns in Antarctica since WWII. It would certainly explain what Byrd reported after the Highjump fiasco in 1946/47. However, I don’t want to put words into Dr Farrell’s mouth but, IIRC, he does not believe this to be true. Wish I knew!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt0nz9dDGy4&list=WL&index=20&t=23s

1 Like

I tend to be really skeptical of Willy (LOL), even though he gives me cause to speculate (jab). He started this whole Reptilian thing and I just can’t wrap my mind around that mess, or Blues, etc.; although whatever is happening right now has an other-worldly feel to it. I’d love to know what’s going on down there that causes Kerry and other top dawgs to gather at the time of a hugely important election; as if they were summoned. Guessing - I don’t think it’s global warming. And where does Buzz Aldrin fit in? I wish I knew too!

1 Like

Looks like a fortress.