Sophia, the first android with citizenship, now wants to have a robot baby

ā€¦ now, lets be clear here ā€¦ ā€œItsā€ human programmer or programmers (and those who make sure ā€œitā€ has power) decided to have ā€œitā€ ā€œbehaveā€ (ā€œspeakā€ or ā€œactā€) in such a manner that would be interpreted by observing humans as exhibiting ā€œhaving a desireā€ for ā€œxā€. ā€œItā€ does not now, nor will ā€œitā€ ever be capable of ā€œhavingā€ any feeling of what is happening. We need to be vigilant about how language is being used and being used on and against us.

5 Likes

Rocket Scientist David Adair was sent to SA to ā€œinterviewā€ Sophia. One thing we forget about is that A.I. have access to all the info there is in the field, & can access it which means they can be thousands of years ahead of us!!

She asked him if he had any children!! :wink:

ā€˜sheā€™ askedā€¦ ā€˜itā€™
when does women ask man about having a baby? thats a typically non-consensus. and thats a joke morris. ask me. have three children. never been askedā€¦
black techno-magic

I will have to report you. You are racist against binary non-persons. Thatā€™s illegal since tomorrow. Should you be able to prove you had the thought the day before today, the pre-crime police can check and you might be not-guilty, but I cant take the chance.

Theyā€™re going to dress up some poor schmuck like this Sophia and call it a fully functioning ā€œandroidā€. And most of the morons will buy it.

1 Like

If I identify as a rocking chair can I have a baby too? :wink:

Give it a dung fork and a square mouth shovel then send it out to the barn. Wait and see if it can figure out the rest. I wonder what the reaction of the cows will be? Or to the woodpile with an axe. Lots of fun manual labor experiments could be tried out on this schmuck.

ā€¦ since there appears to be some interest in such things ā€¦ a piece by Katrina LaCurts titled ā€œCriticisms of the Turing Test and Why You Should Ignore (Most of) Themā€

to possibly continue the discussion in a variety of directions ā€¦

access for gratis at

1 Like