Steven Grift and his Circus

DO NOT trust people wearing UN Agenda 2030 badges and Masonic tiepins speaking at pay-to-attend events about Aliens… :laughing:

12 Likes

I didn’t catch that but my fraud alert went out fast on that one. Thanks for noticing the “slap in your face” obvious signs of belonging to the “other” union.

1 Like

He is also closely tied with “Elora Dana’an” who channels messages from, among others, The “Galactic Council”.
Luciferians.

1 Like

Greer isn’t a very convincing Skin suit himself… looks a bit wonky…

2 Likes

An aspiring candidate for the Soros/Kissinger look.

2 Likes

happy lizard i called him…

2 Likes

Does the word, Reptilian come to mind?!! IMO, Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot presents the best unbiased view because of her 18 yrs of interviewing of whistleblowers!! At least she tries to drill down to the “facts”!

I have followed all of these people fairly closely over the years. Kerry Cassidy’s Australian former partner was about the closest to being a good interviewer (asked appropriate questions and did not dominate the conversation) and Kerry could be the worst. I am often more confused after one of her interviews but at least she introduces some interesting topics and personalities from which you can either follow or not.

2 Likes

Did you ever catch the one where she & Bill Ryan were interviewed by Greer on a spur of the moment take?! Very interesting!!

No but that sounds interesting. Bill Ryan- right. He was always an enigma to me as I could not see them as a"couple". It was no shock when they went separate ways.

This one?

2 Likes

Right on!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :laughing:

1. Nevertheless many of these alien predictions might not have come true. Well, well, well.

(rolling over laughing out loud and slapping the floor!)

I always got the “feeling” that Project Camelot stuff was imbued with the go-getting side of Scientology - the ones that really believe they participate in past and future space opera stuff, action scenes on star ships, things they use the Scilon skills to “see” and meditate into reality… These would be the long term hardcore paying Scientologists who have “gone up the bridge” - usually ones that are not in the Sea Org or the working staff but ones like Greta Von Susterin who donate to it and make a lot of money on the outside. The working rich cast of the cult, and yes, there is that side to it. for example, Neil Gaimon’s family is like an aristocratic family in the cult - they have made millions on supplying the cult with Niacin which is used in the “run-down” procedure that got Kristie Alley off drugs.

Anyway, for some reason I’ve always felt that Project Camelot had a Scientologist element within it - people sharing their (most probably cult induced) sci-fi life stories in a format where they hid their cult affiliation for obvious reasons. Not saying it is a Scientology project or even mostly made up of the cult, just that some cult members were affiliated with it. Any thoughts on that?

1 Like

Yeah,- Bill Ryan was hard to take, but Kerry was just beyond the pale… a fantasist, or just out for the grift…who knows…

1 Like

I didn’t realise Gaiman’s family were caught up in Scientology…

1 Like

@David8pies Deeply entrenched but in a savvy way - if you are making a fortune on it, are you really a true believer? or just a well placed opportunist. However someone had to be a believer at one point, probably his parents. And to maintain that status they would have had to donate millions back to the church. Van Susterin and her husband John P Coale, a DC lobbyist-lawyer have maintained public profiles for years as die-hard Scientologists, which means they have to have at least an amicable relationship with Missing Wife Miscavage as well.
Neil has a public position that he’s not really in it anymore, and that may even be at least mostly true… when you are rich enough, and a public figure and smart enough about it, you can live mostly independently probably. His wife Amanda the “artist” was in it for quite a long time too earlier on.

I’m not really a big Gaiman fan- quite enjoyed “The Ocean at the End of the Lane” & American Gods… I know Ingo Swann came out of it before he started the remote viewing at SRI… Maybe some are strong enough to gain something from it, and yet can come out unscathed…

1 Like

yes, though I wouldn’t say unscathed, rather…highly functional. Successful Scilons are all Type-A personalities to begin with. Funny that DJ has never ever touched Scientology in his lectures.

3 Likes

DJ, who I enjoy with a pinch of salt,- is a little obscure on a few fronts…Still, so far I’m still enjoying his content…Just wish he’d dump that fake arse Gigi Young, she really bugs me, and DJ is ever so faintly “Camp”, so I’m not sure what he sees in her…a blind spot perhaps…

4 Likes

DJ I like very much. I cannot put up an argument to what you have to say re: the G factor. lol I have personal dealings with the inside situation of her community, really her manager’s cash cow operation, and it is neither spiritual nor pretty.

3 Likes