Terror Advisory

Amid a “heightened threat environment”, DHS wants to warn us U.S. Issues Terror Advisory Amid Heightened Threat Across Country (newsweek.com)
Did someone get in?
There is no specific threat, they just want to warn us. (I am here from the gov’t to help you)
They threw in C-19 too.
OH and we can’t leave IS-IS out now can we?
AND “DHS said it is engaging with industry partners to identify and respond to the spread of disinformation, conspiracy theories and false narratives on social media and other online platforms”
AND let’s not forget to report on each other, and be sure to get mental health care for those who “need it”
I don’t know about anyone else, but this “advisory” scares me more than the purported “possible” activity.
Another step in the divide and conquer plan, with a side of censoring thrown in.
I’m thinking I will begin calling these things “spaghetti advisories” because they are throwing things at the wall to see what sticks.

5 Likes

Kinda like the “spaghetti westerns” when the horse stopped but the “clip clopping” sound of their hooves continued for a second or two…but we’re not supposed to notice. :wink:

It rather seems like a “Goulash Advisory”. A dish made up of all the leftovers. No offense to the Hungary staple that I’m sure is delicious.

A grab-bag of threats. Choose your own adventure. Arrest warrants for non-combatant domestic people of all sorts.

2 Likes