THAT CHILEAN UNICEF VIDEO DEPICTING "MARCIANO", AN EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL CHILD

Originally published at: THAT CHILEAN UNICEF VIDEO DEPICTING "MARCIANO", AN EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL CHILD

I literally fell off my chair when many of you sent me this short story and video that purports to be from the UNICEF franchise in Chile. The is about … well… it’s about a young boy-extra-terrestrial with large eyes and elongated ears and a just ever-so-slightly green and speckled complexion named Marciano, who apparently…

10 Likes

Noumerous questions, but only two on why I am not trustfull if aliens would visit us. Why would you want to visit and or integrate on a planet were a portion of the population are lost on the meaning of something as primordial as sex? Our species are on the eve of exploding wars that could culminate into a WW.

And before someone projects, to help us, why? If anything, denizens of earth need no teachers, but motivators to egg us on to educate and think for ourselves! Those already exist in human form.

In any event, if one should turn up and I encounter it (or whatever) I will give it an subscription to Gizadeathstar and Solari and enjoy the fireworks that ensues! (lol)

4 Likes

Go watch Marvel’s Secret Invasion that just aired on Disney+…. It shows shapeshifting aliens impersonating powerful people and members of governments globally…

2 Likes

Was David Icke right after all? ROFL.

1 Like

Just so you know, even us flat earth types believe that extraterrestrials are possible but we often refer to the language for hints of truth - “they” always tell us what they are doing or what they know. Extra-earth = extraterrestrial. Lands beyond Antarctica, perhaps, the global secret that “they” don’t want us to know about? That is where my mind goes when these characters are introduced.

I agree with you that unless there was a scientific exercise in determining who/what the character might be, we do best to treat it as a Disney personality… personally, I believe that the silicone mask and make up is cheesy.

2 Likes

The situation appears to be a deliberate effort to embed predetermined programming deeper into the human psyche, forming part of the incessant, Satanic psycho-drama that we helplessly witness on a daily basis, ultimately leading to fatigue and apathy. Evidently, the Regime lacks confidence in its existing arsenal of divisive strategies, deeming them insufficient to forcibly usher humanity into the next phase. As such, the alien agenda seems to perfectly accommodate this somber and grim narrative. In Hoffman’s use of the term ‘abulia’.

3 Likes

forteantimes

10 Likes

They’re not necessarily lacking in confidence; it’s merely a vital and indispensable part of their worship.

Idk, I see desperation. A race against the critical mass of the populace rising out of the psycho-dramatic stupor, to meet them with real violence.

3 Likes

Truth is they are screwed because those who read above a 6th grade level (44% of Americans, apparently) are awake.

3 Likes

This whole thing is a little too cose to Antarctica for my taste, so I am assuming that NI will play part in fake invasion?

2 Likes

Politics was designed “to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

“Never underestimate the booberie of the booboisie, …”- H.L. Mencken

12 Likes

My life partner knows that when I am done researching this day’s goings-on, I read the “news”, which I call the Funnies or Comedy Serials —— most of which I read aloud, with commentary, to mutual hilarity. Of special interest is always The Daily Threat.

7 Likes

That ‘kid’ looks almost normal when compared to what plastic surgeons have done to some famous people.

31 Plastic Surgeries Gone Wrong Pictures That Will Make You Feel Uncomfortable But You Can’t Look Away Right? (theawesomedaily.com)

4 Likes

@nidster
Maybe, that is because it may be one off those weird rituals they perform.
Sad part is, that the Joe’s and Joanne’s think its cool to emulate.

1 Like

Marciano/Marcion is a strong connection. Phonetically, Marciano/Martian is also a strong link. And, as a throwaway side-comment, wasn’t there a Marcincus who was a Vatican banker?

Dunno if this is a good place for these observations, but:

I listened to one interviewee on The Higherside Chats who said he encountered a being who was straw-man-like and frail, who turned out to be a psychopomp into the inner realms for him, and he recognized that figure as an aspect of his own being. I have a very, shall we say, mentally active friend who has also encountered similarly frail beings, but has responded with violently defensive actions, in his dreams. Seems to me that these could be two utterly different responses to a similar figure, being or archetype.

On the same note, I was listening to a German (I think) woman interviewing @vardas3 , and at one point she described what, to my mind, was the intervention of her ‘higher self’, in which this higher self stopped her having a car crash. However, the woman interpreted this inner voice/guidance as nearly having caused the car crash. How she managed to see the event from that perspective, I’ll never know, but again as the good Doctor is always saying, if you’re looking for something in particular, be it an angel or a devil, you’ll probably find it, regardless of how that being or thing may perceive itself, or otherwise be constituted in ontological terms (granting for the sake of the illustration that there’s any such thing as a purely ontological state of being).

I know this isn’t related to the OP, or even directly to the 50 Shades of Grey meme - it’s just that the cover art of the Greys brought all this to mind, so here it is.

1 Like

Most of them are celebrities and aged badly, probably due to their lifestyle of alcohol abuse, degenerate sexual escapades, and drug use which all took a toll on their appearance. What type of ‘weird rituals’ do you think they performed?

1 Like

The picture is from “Fortean Times”- as for the Ontological, well…seems to me that if you seem to find or perceive what it is you’re looking for… then you’re stepping into the realm of the Co-creator/ Gnostic… That we are ourselves a fragment of God on an Amnesiac’s holiday to properly enjoy our own creation…which, I’m rather inclined towards,- as a concept… We are after all rather “layered” creatures- why not literally?..

2 Likes

@nidster
Don’t belong to their cult so nothing but speculation thru deduction reading swats of books pertaining evil, history and rise of advancement of current technologies. Badly aged thru lifestyle if that works for you, no probllem.