The Great Conjunction and now another planet alignment. Humm

Remember the effect and affect of the Great Conjunction? Is this another such phenomena? Any thoughts or insights would be appreciated.

2 Likes

From an astrological viewpoint, this isn’t in the same ballpark as the Great Conjunction. It’s not five planets in conjunction or even five planets in the same sign. This has none of the far-reaching, profound significance of three slow-moving outer planets (Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter) plus Mars all conjoining, or nearly conjoining, in Capricorn, as happened in 2020.

The next really big astrological phenomenon I can remember that’s coming up is the USA’s Uranus return, starting in 2025-2026.

1 Like
1 Like

I need to study more to better get what she says, but thank you!

1 Like

Thanks Fiat. We have enough to content with, without another Great Conjunction like event.

1 Like

Check-out the Giza search feature to see there are any of the old conversation about it.

By the great conjunction, you mean the one in capricorn with Saturn, Pluto, Jupter and Mars, in 2020?

1 Like

Yes and 20 characters.

Who are the 20 characters?

1 Like

Your posts have to have 20 characters - so if we want to post a short one, we just type something about 20 characters in order to meet the required number of letters/symbols.

1 Like

but there 20 dwarves, ogres, trolls and faeries, or so…
B A N D o f C R I T C H E S
(Carnival Row series)

1 Like

**Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 8.18.14 PM