The Moon Landings

I remember watching the moon landing on television as it supposedly was happening and when I look back, the video feed had no video or sound clutches. Seems a live broadcast from far away as the the moon would not stream perfectly…

1 Like

I’m glad you posted.

I too have seen Sibrel’s presentation and I agree it is compelling. However, isn’t it possible for there to have been a phase of faking with some later phase of having some success with moon landings? Still, not continuing the program for 50+ years is suspicious.

this sounds like serious fun!

sibrel makes good money on gullible people . Nasa is more than happy with people like him with his vague claims. The thing is we do not know what the moon is and nasa will never share what they" do" know about on of our closest neighbours All the controversy stems from there from not knowing what it is .

It looks like I’m a little late to the party. However, if there is anyone still out there, I would like to inquire about several issues that have always bothered me if the moon landing was faked as follows:

1. Why hasn’t Russia or China outed the US for faking the moon landing?

2. How did the Lunar Rovers, LEM bases, monitoring equipment, etc. that was left at each of the landing sites (and is still there as shown in photos taken since the landings) get there?

While I can find points of agreement with doubters (such as filming a faked landing for propaganda reasons), I would need some valid answers to the above questions before giving serious consideration to the moon landings being faked.

Any answers suggesting that the US had a secret space program or was using alien technology also would need some very credible scientific evidence before I would give serious consideration. That being said, if anyone has scientifically valid answers to the above that support the faked lunar landing believers, please provide so I can evaluate.