THE ONGOING ECONOMIC WAR AGAINST GERMANY AND THE NORDSTREAM ATTACKS

I agree with most of that but would question which intelligence agency absorbed the other ?

About the jabs and Izrael. Right now, it’s killing more than saves, but maybe they were promised something along the line. What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger.

Another example of agressive cancers post jabs, that kill quickly.

The Tragic Death Of Actor Tim Roth’s Son (msn.com)

He got choriocarcinoma and they were used to 100% curable.

1 Like

I’m no fan of the jab at all, I’m aligned with the 99% opinion amongst the Giza crew, but from what I’ve just read, in adult men it hits the testes first, is highly malignant, very resistant to chemo, and has a dire prognosis. Unfortunately it sounds as if his rapid deterioration was typical.

Why he got such an incredibly rare cancer in the first place however…

2 Likes

Number one. Russia is not Christian Orthodox. Only nominally. Churches are mushrooming everywhere but are empty. That’s a fall out of communism. Maybe in 20-50 years with a lot of evangelization efforts and old generation dying off. Let’s hope so.
Number two, Poles are choosing lesser evil. UK military is close by in case if Germans and Russians decide to go after Polish land again
even though Empress Catherine in 18th century already came to conclusion ina letter to her advisor Panin

"Finally, with the third, you can’t do this or that, at least not right away – they’re Poles. You can’t annex their state, because you would have to share it with Prussia, Austria, Turkey and God knows with whom; this is imposed by the European balance of power. Secondly, it cannot be done immediately, because they are excellent soldiers, an awful nation when openly threatened, resembles an angry wolf in a rebuke. It would cost too much,"

1 Like

Ditto, ditto, Choriocarcinoma effects mostly women?

I didn’t know about Roth’s son; there are so many now, I can’t keep up.

I’m not so sure about Israeli’s being “promised” something, as much as literally being terrified into taking the jab; can’t speak for govt. though. I’ve traced a couple of possible very early Covid cases directly to travel through Israel. The one in the link lived not far from me & interestingly, it made news in UK also; seems a bit much for a Flu death. What has been edited from all the reports is that surgeons opened her up to try and stimulate her heart & she bled profusely on the table. I was watching local news when it was first reported & the report of hemorrhage is what alerted me to prepare as as quickly as possible. Never heard of this with Influenza.

Of course, I was dumb enough to tell friends & family to prepare as I suspected The US, Canada & possibly Mexico would be shutdown with regard to travel. The response was typical & only 2 of those people are still talking to me. Sure separated the wheat from the chaff for me and has been a blessing. The old David Goldberg disinfo video came floating to the top like cream, so, somebody knew something in advance.

“The best way to defeat the opposition is to be the opposition.” - Stalin

1 Like

Nonsense. The Poles are scared to death of both Germany & Russia. Either way they go, it’s going to be terror. What are they to do? There are no good choices.

1 Like

Conflating Nazism with Germans and vice versa maybe not the best idea?!

1 Like

Tell that to The Poles who are stuck between the two.

To my mind the collective West is Nazi so going with USA ans UK will solve what exactly?

2 Likes

I’m not saying there’s a good choice for resolution. I’m saying The Poles have nothing but bad choices. What to do?

1 Like

My local CT children hospital is building tents for overflow emergencies of URI in children

1 Like

How incredibly sad. Per the usual, children get hit hardest & are the biggest pawns in the game.

@neru
Nazi =NSDAP= 6.5mln members by the end of the war. In a county of 65mln people. Every 10th Greman male was a member. Women were actively discouraged to join the party. Everage family at that time 6 people 6 ×6.5 mln=39 mln Germans actively supported Hitler totalitarian regime and their murderous terror in Central and Eastern Europe that enslaved and robbed its people from everything.
Lets talk facts not feelings or inconvenient denial driven half truths

@QVBB
One can put historical facts and place them in today world and blame the culprit of history, I call that projection. That Nazi deamon has become Nazi International that want one world order and primarely promoted by USA + EU + UK + Commonwealth…

We all have our history and I cry that my grandparents and parents fought in two WW I&II to free ourselves from that deamon not to get infected by it. I think it is not me that is stuck in half truths and no knowledge of history!

Even if, all the Germans of today, socalled by your standards, get what is coming to them it won’t solve anything.

1 Like

That’s the impression I got, placenta and ovaries from memory. Adult testicular is the worst form of germ cell cancer, and is very rare fortunately.

1 Like

Thanks for articulating the inconvenient truth: the de facto bigger bully in any room being fallen empire Britain and their b*tch, the USSA, both of whom have far less to offer Poland in the real-world of food and energy survival. So much more edifying to argue psuedo-intellectual data points.

1 Like

Russia has citizens of a variety of legitimate religious faiths, of course. You say the Orthodox Christian churches are “mushrooming everywhere but are empty.” The fact they are being built indicates increasing demand for their use.

For Poland to choose the ruthless and degenerate UK/USA/NATO alliance as protection against neighbors invaluable to continued real-world survival in Russia and Germany is questionably the “lesser evil.”

Of Poland, Germany, and Russia, Poland is the least ambient in terms of tourism, and possessing the least cultural offerings in any form. In this regard, its alliance with Briatin and the US is perfect.

Magda and Joseph Goebbels killed themselves and their six children. Magda believed she had to spare the children from the future when her husband and the Nazi leadership would be known for the monstrous things demanded from the German people, along with the pitiless cruelty upon other nations.
Their children would hear that daily, people would torment, despise and humiliate them. They would have to bear the burden of his sins; vengeance would be wreaked on them…

From David De Jong’s book NAZI BILLIONAIRES.

2 Likes

There are NO INNOCENTS involved in this roundabout. ALL are guilty. There is no one side better than the other when it comes to corrupt leadership & ALL are corrupt. Every damned one of them, bitches & bastards galore. It’s absolutely foolish to think otherwise! The individual people of the world are completely expendable to these psychopaths & they’re ALL psychopaths!

Did I say ALL often enough?! ALL!