THE ONGOING ECONOMIC WAR AGAINST GERMANY AND THE NORDSTREAM ATTACKS

Ruthless and deganerate you say. Tell it to millions of Polish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian and other nations and ethnicities dwelling in Imperial Russia sent to labor camps in Siberia thruout entire 19th and most of 20 century
P,ease visit Poland. Germany and Russia and decide for yourself where high culture resides right now. You might be surprised. Let me extend to you an invitation to Bialystok my hometown , go visit Podlaska Opera House and check their repertoire for this season.

2 Likes

As a Polish-German user, I cannot agree with the author when he talks about Polish or German politicians, as about all citizens in these countries. The truth is that there have been several thousand large protests against the sending of weapons in Germany since the beginning of the conflict.

And the current government of Polish-speaking politicians has the lowest support since the conflict and has no chance in the next elections next year, unless it collapses earlier. We have not bought anything from the Norwegian gas pipeline yet, the west is still buying Russian energy, there are theories that NS1 and NS2 were blown up because NS had failures before and the explosion was a great excuse to repair.
Besides, gas pipelines, apart from NS, are in abundance. Ukrainian refugees, whose government has admitted around 4 million to Poland, do not intend to leave soon, which has a negative impact on the economy, but it should be understood that half of the refugees are from eastern Ukraine, where some places are dangerous since 2014 are those with Russian roots and knowing only Russian, who could not enter Kiev without permission. Also due to the fact that we have accepted some of these people, the bear does not want to wave its paw.
My Russian friends who now living in Russia and the EU Russians only mention that Poland did not want to take over Lviv in 2015 and the surrounding area, which Russian politicians urged us to do since 2015. high-profile case in the eastern media.
So I always talks the same PL dont wanna nazi growths and monuments of the bandera which successfully banderized the Ukrainians.

The Russians know that Poles also do not tolerate Nazism, which has been glorified in Ukraine since 2014, especially in the western part. The eastern part of the annexed areas was inhabited mainly by the Russian population. Which kept working on this rich Kyiv and Lviv, until it finally stopped when the Nazi battalions attacked their streets and those with Russian roots did not return more than once. A few years ago, thousands of people in Donbas lost their right to retirement.

The author talks about the dictator Piłsudski and his achievements as if all Poles supported him. And about the most important fact for us, Poles and Russians, that is what the Ukrainians did to our civilians in Volhynia, we and they remember that they did not even have time to apologize for it.

And here the Pole and the Russian are no different, they can fight for half a day, and in the end they will drink vodka without stabbing a knife in the back, because they will have no one to accuse each other. Sure, we appreciate the support from the US and your soldiers, but not being here, you can have a different impression, after all, both Russians and Belarus see it as a threat and a desire to escalate.

1 Like