THE TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT: INITIAL SPECULATIONS

Originally published at: THE TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT: INITIAL SPECULATIONS

By now all of us have heard the news of the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump at his last campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania before the GOP convention next week in Milwaukee. Already the speculations abound, as do the warnings from grim-faced news commentators not to make matters worse by speculating. I don’t…

20 Likes

A great rundown of things from Joseph this.
To me personally, I feel like it’s more gasoline on the “Civil war” fire.
I can’t see how a shooter who would hit Mr.Trump, barely, with his first shot would miss totally with the remaining 4 shots.
The message from the shooter in his short video was " I hate republicans, I hate Trump and they got the wrong guy" ( to mess with)

The shooter dead

The shooters video message

https://x.com/Cancelcloco/status/1812353023714501054

I’m not convinced that’s the same guy in that picture and in that video.

Witness on Al Jazeera says it was two shooters.

And I think the imagery looks very pre-planned and carefully designed.

Looks to me like Trump could rip open a blood ampoule or something when he touches his ear after the first shot, leaving this a false flag op., meant to create more division.
The Alex Jones show was quickly to point out that democrats labeled it as fake, while simultaneously paint this as the most patriotic event ever.
Either way, there’s already too many inconsistencies in the official story.

3 Likes

Something fishy in the frequency of the shots, a single then multiple, trumps ‘duck’ was very orderly. I’m not saying it’s not real, but my fishy radar is on red.

3 Likes

If there is a conspiracy, then it won’t have a single group support or a single purpose goal. These will be multiple. Given the pressure on Biden to step down, a speculation in amongst the various potential goals, could be to encourage this outcome. Stepping down at this point however, may not even protect Biden, where even his retiring from running, would leave months before his term of office expired, a long time to prepare cold plates of revenge. I would also agree with the speculation that this could also be the set-up of assassination of Biden. Please God that does not occur, with its obvious dark and disastrous potential outcome. However, the usual crowd of anti-human conspirators are getting desperate, as evidenced by the exponential lunacy of continuation / escalation of The Ukraine, Gaza and Taiwan MICC conflicts and boon-doggles. And it would neutralise Trump politically. May they both be protected, St Michael.

2 Likes

Well, the lone gunmen are not what they used to be. I blame the breakfast cereals. I bet you they eat nothing like this in Japan. And that is the spirit of bushido !

3 Likes

After watching and freeze framing the assassination attempt it appears to me that Trump and the people near him reacted to the sound of a shot and then after the second shot Trump grabbed his ear and quickly hit the deck.
I do see a repeating pattern here as you pointed out . The way Sirhan Sirhan was convicted w/o admitting the actual postmortem forensic results is an ongoing shameless example of false justice.
The fact that Independent Presidential candidate RFK Jr. still can’t get Secret Service protection just further vilifies Biden and Harris and exposes them both as phony hippo-critters who want no part of the blame for the Demonrat conspiracy to take the quick path to political success, but do want the completion eliminated by any means they can get away with.

2 Likes

First thing going through my mind when I heard of the attempt was Revelation 13:3 -
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The other idea was that now Trump is a “hero.” He survived an assassination attempt. Hero “trumps” senile old man.

1 Like

I disagree a bit with the good doctor because this appears to be another “event” intended to shock the nation and show it who is really boss, aka the JFK assassination. Literally the same was done to Ronald Reagan but he lived- albeit, I think, diminished. Look at the parallels- another “lone” gunman with some pretty good marksmanship. Diminished security as pointed out with flagrant violations of procedure. It is possible that the “lone” gunman is responsible for the crowd kills and injuries. It is possible the shot that nearly got Trump was from somewhere else. Speculation, of course. This fits with the modus operandi of the entitled ones.

Not only was the RNC convention coming up, where it might be that they were looking to put the RNC into the same predicament as the DNC. In one case no candidate and in the other, almost no candidate. But Trump was due to begin getting intelligence reports. Doubtful if he’d get all of it or non-doctored reports, but get them he would.

As for the good side/bad side for the democrats as speculated- what it might have done by “creating chaos” is justify, in their minds, Marshall law and cancelling the election. After all, they think they write the rules and citizens be damned. The cheat would have to be so big this time that one would hope it would be obvious. Why they were trying to silence any election corruption dialog. So if they know they can’t win the election… This speculation, of course.

4 Likes

Man who predicted the attempt on Trumps life in detail says Trump will “be on fire for Jesus”

https://x.com/ReturnOfKappy/status/1812484955416490248

I’m sure more info will appear (and disappear) over the coming few days. Clif High’s prediction about an ‘event’ people will talk about for months seems to have occurred.

Shooter’s rifle appears to be an AR-15 variant with a 30 round magazine and a red dot optic. Red dot optics have no magnification, and a dot size (typically) about 3" at 100 yards, and so at the 140 yards of this shot the aiming dot would have been about 4.5". Accuracy of a common AR-15 is about 3-4" under perfect wind conditions. Bullet drop at that distance about 2.5" if zero at 100 yards (typical). So realistic targeting dot placement vs strike location ambiguity is something like 8" or so. This is certainly enough accuracy to do what was done under ideal circumstances. But setting up a rifle like that perched (pivoting) on the bottom of a 30 round magazine is problematic. Holding the dot on target at 140 yards without a steady rest / bipod etc for an untrained person lying on a metal roof (likely near 100 degrees in the sun) in shorts and tee shirt would be a distraction. It appears among the 5 or so shots he got off, he may have hit DJT’s torso (hole in suit…hit body armor?) and ear. I’d say that is exceptional result from a relatively untrained marksman with a 1x optic poorly suited to shooting at that range. Aiming/hitting a human sized target at 140 yards with such an optic, and especially when when (listen to the tape) the shots are about 1/2 second apart seems not believable. The recovery time (get aiming dot back on target after rifle recoils) for an unsupported rifle pivoting on a magazine between shots is a lot longer than the 1/2 second I heard in the video.

What does this mean? Did he just get lucky with the two hits? Spraying with poor aiming in the direction of the podium? I wonder how far away the deceased person was from the podium. Was there another shooter?

1 Like

… As to the possible utterance of Biden … maybe he was having “a bad day” and suddenly found himself in a castle at Bures, Normandy on Christmas Day 1170 … in the words of Judy Tenuta “It could happen!”

… fodder for thought … Scenario 1) a successful attempt is made on Candidate T and triggers (no pun intended) an equal response from the so called “other side” on Candidate B that is also successful. The DS become a combination of Doublemint gum and Certs. They double their pleasure, double their fun and solve two, two, two problems in one. Scenario 2) the attempt on Candidate T is unsuccessful, but in response an attempt is made on Candidate B that is successful.

Just one more addition to a sure to be lengthy litany of speculations.

From the DS to the rest of us paraphrasing the words of Colonel Jessup (from A Few Good Men)… Explanation? Explanation? You think you’re entitled to an explanation? Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Need any more evidence that we have indeed become a Banana Republic?

6 Likes

Clif High has predicted “event ppl will talk about” 100’s of times by now.
Sooner or later something happens.
Hw also was a dog in his last life. Cause he “communicates really well with those dogs, you know”.

The guy is evidently intelligent and knows a lot of stuff.
BUt sometimes it takes a little time for the shroom-trips to wear off apparently, causing him to say things like that he is the earths ambassador in meta-macro-universal meetings.
I like him more when he communicates well with dogs.

2 Likes

Theres people saying on “X” now that his parents are both behavioral therapists.
So it seems the “conspiracy theorists” can check off another box with that one
:white_check_mark:

This is the picture of the bullet passing Trump, some say “the proof the episode is a real assassination attempt”.

THat’s what I mean by another coalescence of interests.

3 Likes

Yup… the thought had crossed my mind too… what a mess, and now the Lone Nut Narrative has been teed up.

1 Like

There’s some confusion whether the shooter is Thomas Crook, who has set his “X” account to private after his death(!), or if it may be Maxwell Yaerick.

Some posts in social media, saying it is Thomas Crook, and that he was the child of parents, both behavior therapists, have been taken down.
Also posts claiming he has participated in commercials for “Black Rock” has been taken down by some.

Theres a lot of confusion out there after the customary tinfoil-test; checking the ears in pictures that surfaces in media.
Apparently a lot of details are off (as usual).

The sniper in this photo says he had the shooter in sight for three minutes, but was denied green light from “Secret service”.
A lot of weird info not adding up here as well.
The shooter was not located when the shooting started, but once he was going off they had him in sight quickly enough to call the danger off after just seconds.
How did they know the episode was over, with the shooter being taken out ?
So was he located when the shooting started, or not ?

The message from one of the snipers (at the bottom of the photo)

1 Like

Yes indeed, never a single agenda or outcome - it is the basic consensus/glue required for a conspiracy so large to hold together both during and after the fact.

1 Like

Forgot about the ending of limitless, quick 50 second scene where the main character who becomes a senator ,(can’t remember if he became a senator or it was a day dream), knew a shot was coming and decided to allow it to graze hik for maximum effect. Main character is on a drug that makes his intellect limitless

https://x.com/FatManTerra/status/1812305242291113999