THE TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT: INITIAL SPECULATIONS

Some say that movie ( watch it here) is about Adrenochrome.
But what isn’t these days?

1 Like

Wow, now his mom and dad can write and publish a peer reviewed article: Parenting Methods for Special Children or How To Influence and Sacrifice Children to Implement Long Term Projects.

2 Likes

Sphinx: Now these are the kind of rifles a professional uses when they’re serious about a job. Not the infantry ‘launch lots of lead in the general vicinity’ piece the recent shooter used. The optic used by the deceased shooter is a giveaway he was not highly trained . Patsy, perhaps, but showing up in tennis shoes, shorts and a tee…not a pro.

Hey but he had “the t-shirt”!

Agreed. Also, if he was a trained professional he would do better with the shots after the initial stray shot.
To almost hit with the first one and for then to miss the target by so much you not ven hitting the agents around him or anything is weird.

1 Like

Theres information on the man who died while shielding his daughters from the gunfire yesterday coming out as well; Corey Comperatore, 50, was a fire chief, and loved Jesus Christ fiercely.

https://x.com/Sachinettiyil/status/1812527248446239115

Clayton Morris from “Redacted” has thoughts on the 42 seconds the Secret Service waited to shoot Trumps Assassin.

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/5t9Qc3MOPww

And more build up on establishing the “lone gunman” theory.

https://x.com/Cancelcloco/status/1812616926113480804

1 Like

Love me a good “Judy Tenuta” reference! Gotta appreciate the small pleasures in life as the Republic is on the countdown to shutdown. And who needs explanations these days anyway?
Most of us know why these people are climbing the mountain, but perhaps less about the sherpa’s holding the ropes. Speculation is where i’d rather stay. I get allergic smelling hay…

6 Likes

… Mohg! Long time, no hear! Glad to see your moniker on the board.

1 Like

Ah yes, good sirs… Well, the forum has always been a temptation that borders on a guilty pleasure. However, it’s waters are deep and murky and I’ve been reluctant to explore them beyond a tip-toe. We’re all allotted our individual time and i’ve simply chosen to save myself for (my) marriage. One does what one can…
As they say, however, “everything in moderation INCLUDING moderation”. Sometimes we’ve got to make an exception or two and i’ve deemed this situation most exceptional.
Nice to see you guys again as well!

6 Likes

Not sure if this video has been posted. Shows about a minute of people seeing the shooter from the ground, as well as the three cops trying to get on the rooftops

https://x.com/JackPosobiec/status/1812657793591107899

2 Likes

If the SS sharpshooters were trained on the shooter for 42 seconds, why wasn’t Trump pulled from the stage at the same time??

5 Likes

So many questions.
But it seems that the two snipers who had the shooter in sight was told to stand down by Secret Service.
I would assume their evaluation of the situation at the time was that nothing were threatening the president.
At least not enough to remove him off stage or open fire.
So either it was mad miscalculations being made, or someone wanted the shooter to make the first move.
For the moment I am personally more inclined to believe they were told to stand down because they were part of it, rather than the decision makers in SS is this useless.
Full investigation please.

I think the ladder is the entry point to the conspiracy investigation. Did the kid bring the ladder with him? What kind of car did he drive? Capable of carrying a ladder? Or did it magically show up for him and was placed in the alcove between buildings behind a bush.

Did he scout the site before the day? Or just show up and it magically all fall into place?

Most likely it was placed there for him and someone set it up / instructed him on where to go etc.

For a kid kicked out of the HS shooting team for bad marksmanship, to (as I’ve read) quickly drop down after ‘threatening the policeman who climbed the ladder’ take aim with a no-magnification optic at a head sized target 139 yards away and make a ‘snap shot’ missing by only an inch, with 4 or more follow up shots is truly Jason Bourne level of performance.

Doesn’t sound like this kid from what we know about his background.

The SS snipers said they were distracted by / focusing on the tree line and missed the guy just over the ridgeline on the building. Perhaps actual shooter WAS in the treeline.

I want to know how many shell casings they found on the roof (if any).

3 Likes

Hard to imagine Secret Service surveying the area (and local PD) and seeing a ladder giving access to a roof in the vicinity and just leaving it in place. Had to be put there at just the right time. After security screening and before the event.

According to some of the independent cell phone videos, allegedly he may have came to the rally with his mother. Someone is screaming his name: “Someone is on the roof…that’s Thomas”. etc.
Hopefully we can get confirmation but it would at least explain how he got there. Ladder obviously beyond the beyond…

1 Like

Was the rifle a semi? I’d be interested to know if the audio has been analysed for phase coherence of both sets of gunfire.

1 Like

From what I have seen in the reports (for what they’re worth). the rifle was bought legally by the father and was an AR15 with a 30 round clip attached and a RED DOT rather than a scope. Three things:The clip would have made it hard to balance, it’s a mid-range gun, and the lack of a scope would make for a very difficult shot. Adding to that, the roof would have been hot and shooter under pressure. As to the audio, i’ve seen video comparing the gunfire of “both” parties but nothing professional. My argument is that it may be a moot point when considering the information above should it be validated. EDIT: User ESEXCESS evidently covered most of these same points earlier. Didn’t mean to plagiarize boss. Seems we think alike…

2 Likes

Let me say this, I am glad President Trump is fine with minor injuries. I wish no harm on anyone.

BUT

Is it not odd, the public gets to see the pictures of Turmp’s gun man with blood everywhere; however, the public is never shown the picture of Osama bin Laden after he was taken out?!! I sense there is a script at play here. I also saw one of Trumps SS (Secret Service) could not get her gun back into the holster. Even some of the SS looked very out of shape! Just very odd and scripted. I do understand a person got killed, but these evil people in our country don’t care. To them, it’s only a sacrifice to their gods!

2 Likes

Another possible motivation: to further deepen the political divide and mutual animosity between the Blues and Reds in America and encourage (heaven forbid!) yet more violence? After all, if some Globaloney factions are looking to break up the country, this only helps their cause.

1 Like