This is Big… Serbian military bring armored vehicles and fly jets near border as tensions rise between Kosovo and Serbia

Serbian military bring armored vehicles and fly jets near border as tensions rise between Kosovo and Serbia

Please, no one-sided propaganda here.

No propaganda. Just the news. Not much on the media, maybe you can help with more info. These were the only sources of information I got. The IC is also monitoring it.

If what it looks is happening, it is indeed happening, it is Big.

At least I am using my real name. Peace.

Don’t be aggressive and hateful towards me. You took a jab at me by saying that you are at least using your real name. Does that make you better then me or the majority of people on this forum? None of us are using our real names. I will no longer respond here.

I do not eat boiled eggs, ever.

No, I did not imply that I am in any way better, or brave, or anything like it. There are others that are posting under the real name as well.

I am not a propagandist, nor I care about being accused of it.

Stay focused and get real. Do not go in the kitchen and boil eggs if the smell is too strong for you.

there r some us bases in kosova (at least 3 to be exact).
possibly they r moving a lot of ‘accessories’ through the country right now, as kosova became ‘little marseille’ in the past 2 decades… half of the heroin went there to the west along personnel.
and i really do not think that the serbs want to invade. and wouldnt like it. since the ‘new’ AUKUS just made a joke about the whole nato.

and just to make something clear: yugoslavia was the best country in the eastern bloc before the so-called western world babbled with their election and made milosevic boss.
half of the country (serbs-bosnians-albanians-croatians-slovens) worked in germany and there was such richness and smiling faces. we hungarians boded quite well there too.
i travelled all over yugoslavia, spent a week down at the croatian shore this year as well, and who could fathom what they say still: there were no such problems before they broke up the soviet and made us ‘free’. after that came the bloodshed.

alltogether this is very interesting and saddening

p.s.: i am not concerned with the kosovans, they’ll hunt the serbs one-by-one if they go into the mountains… i fear the serbs and hungarians if we put blood on our hands again :-(((

Agreed and truly feel for all people in the region. I am originally from Romania, South-West region, very close to the border. I grow up watching the Yugoslavian television, learn the Serbian-Croatian language and was in Romania when the war started. Still cannot explain how that could happened. For us, it was an inflection point. “Cristian” countries bombing “Cristian” countries without any concern for life using very thin arguments for doing so. And, ever since a complete disaster for most of the regular folks and normal families on all sides.

My concern now is that “somebody” is trying to build a second leg of war with the one in the Pacific.

If looks and “feels” like déjà vu.

i saw as the nato bombers levelled novi sad from the border.
i was like 16, we went out to our farm with my father to take care of the cellar (we made a few liters of wine, and sometimes u have to attend it u know).
then stayed there to sleep. shortly: there was not much sleep.
that was the first time when i felt totally impotent. still the tears r welling up just by remembering that.

and yes: deja vu

1 Like

one more thing.
it may have some connections with cleaning out DUMBs below.
just a hunch