THOUGHT AND THE GEOMETRY OF THE BRAIN

THIS IS IT BROTHER!
Thats precisely the post. In this post someone was talking about something coming in waves from Saturn, and that was the comment of the Professor, but now i can see that it wasnĀ“t in the way that i remembered it, thank you for finding it.

2 Likes

I mixed the informations, i took that coment of yours:

- ā€œAs I mentioned in the 2015 Secret Space Program conference, and again in many interviews, there are two traditions of the boundary of the quarantine zone. One is at the orbit of our Moon, the other is at the orbit of the seventh, or outermost, planet which was known at that time, which was, of course Saturn (counting the Sun as a planet)ā€

And somehow created the ideia that it was an affirmation, and it wasnĀ“t.
There was another comment, in the same thread, talking about some kind of waves coming from Saturn, this is his precise talk:

Now, looking at the correc information, your hypothesis about a planetary wide wave, perhaps we are already in a solar system wide wave?

1 Like

IĀ“ve found a version in PDF of extreme high resolution, but iĀ“m going to buy a physcal copy. This book is very expesive, they stopped publishing it?

3 Likes

It is long time ago book.Rare.Limited number of copies.Thus expensive.

2 Likes

Very wise question brother. That detail about the ā€œRingsā€ emiting some kind of radio waves, if we can speculate, perhaps the rings are consciously made to be some kind of giant machine, using minerals, to amplify some kind of wave that can contain the human perception, interfering in the humand mind, and controlling it?

This is what David Icke talks about, but i couldnĀ“t really believe him in a first contact, even knowing that a lot of what he says is true, like the ruling group trying to enslave the human race.

1 Like

Producing a sound frequency in the vacuum of space?With no medium like air on Earth to transfer the sound NEVER A STRAGHT ANSWER agency captured it?How?:thinking:

2 Likes

In the book "Decoding the Message of the Pulsar, Ph.D. Paul LaViolette, shows that the stars named Pulsars, emit some kind of periodic radio signal, that are being recorded by the radioscopes of the SETI program since 1970ies

So, there is indeed radio frequencies coming from space to earth, perhaps the brother in the comment that you quoted just used the wrong term, mistaking radio, for sound, frequency?

2 Likes

If want more information about, thats the next page of the book, where you can see that even the SETI scientists believed that the phenomenon was of intelligent origin:

2 Likes

ā€œProducing a sound frequency in the vacuum of space?With no medium like air on Earth to transfer the sound NEVER A STRAGHT ANSWER agency captured it?How?:thinking:ā€

Thatā€™s a great question, some may even think also an answer, that expaines that there is no such a thing in nature as vacuum.

2 Likes

That is probably the case.Or there is something NASA is not telling us.Like there is infact transfer medium for sound in space.Like aether.But that remains unknown for now.

3 Likes

One can wonder then how vacuum cleaners work?:thinking:Fast rotating the air on the one end of the cylinder thus creating lower air pressure on that end of the pipe compared to the other end?
Ahmā€¦ā€œrotation,rotation,rotationā€ borrowed quote from RCH.

1 Like

And as always look and behold what i found not serching for this at all.

This is one of the people I wanted to suggest Dr. JPF to interview. But then the risk was high.Maybe it still is.You deciders decide with due and full respect to you of course.Though still, I can let you guessing who the one is from these two interlocutors.

2 Likes

The research of Paul LaViollete is actually entirely based in the existence of the Ether, and his model of physics is very successful in places where the Standard Model fails. He details it in his book ā€œSubquantum Kineticsā€, of wich i found a PDF, because the book os nowhere to be found anymore.

This is the website of his Foundation: Subquantum Kinetics Predictions | The Starburst Foundation

The guy was one of the greatest genius of the 20th century, what he made in physics is a revolution, once you get that he was right.

5 Likes

I happened upon this article today and then yours.

It is amazing how the brain is able to compensate for lost volumeā€¦

NEUROSCIENCE

Elyse G.ā€™s brain is fabulous. Itā€™s also missing a big chunk
A new project explores interesting brains to better understand neural flexibility

4 Likes

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/264785921_The_Cosmic_Ether_Introduction_to_Subquantum_Kinetics

2 Likes

You are correct, David Icke talked about it and I think I heard Jordan Maxwell talk about it. David does provide a lot of good information. I personally think, the information he presents is worth looking at as many others.

1 Like

GENESIS 1:7
ā€œAnd God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.ā€

As Michael Tellinger would say; ā€œIf we take the Soap Opera out of bibleā€ and look at it in terms of science than itā€™s really trying to tell us something.
I think, Bibleā€™s reference to waters above could be ā€œwater vaporā€. That could be the Medium they are disparately hiding from people. Dark Matter is what they are pushing. Oh, and sound does move in water, and you can also create light in water called solar luminescence (I think, thatā€™s how it is spelled).

2 Likes

Cassini spacecraft captured radio waves, sound waves.

3 Likes

Well,radio or sound waves?What did it captured?Canā€™t be both.Or it can be both?Make up your mind.:smirk:

1 Like

Well, based on the ā€œeliteā€™sā€ version of science; Both waves produce sound. They both have a wavelength and frequency. They both transport energy from one location to another. Radio wave is electromagnetic. Have you looked at some of the interviews Michael Tellinger has done?

BTW; I am not an expert or claiming to be one. The more I read, the more I realize, I know nothing. But, I do think humanity is being controlled and lied to.

3 Likes