Totally normal #NOT There’s an Operation going 🇺🇸

2 Likes

Anyone in the US/Canada experiencing anything weird today?

Well…here in CT the skies have been smoky all week. When I go outside I start coughing and everything looks green. The news keep telling me it’s from forest fires in Canada but I haven’t see any actual pictures or videos of these fires. It smells like a campfire, do you think the PTB have a giant smoke machine?

3 Likes

No idea what is going on really.
Just read around the Twitter thread i shared, seems like alot of people are seing alot of military mobilisation going on.

Noticed the smoke and smell yesterday in the Southeast, near the mtns.

Smoke, and clouds, make great cover for clandestine airflight. Worth pondering.

2 Likes

Also, military scrambling their jets before La Guardia just grounded all flights. Hmmm.

I could wonder why this is not being televised, but then that would be more about the world before the one that is now.

Wonder what’s up, though.

@Soupcommie I’m here in SW PA and the same as @msabia. In CT. The news is saying it’s a code red day for outside air quality due to the Canadian fires. It look a little overcast but other than that it’s a beautiful day low seventies with hazy sun. We are used to overcast days here in SW PA. News never shows wild fires and there were some military helicopters a couple miles from me flying around in the afternoon. I wouldn’t say I smell a camp fire but I do smell something intermittently maybe due to the wind.

1 Like
2 Likes

RFK, Jr also is saying the wildfires are not about climate change - sorry those who thought he was a WEFer …

https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1666829064441671680

Check out monkeywerx on yutube hes good with watching the airspace

1 Like

Please continue to provide updates.

Nice to see a CTcan/nutmeg fella on this forum😁

1 Like

Litchfield county, been here my whole life.

1 Like

Woodbury New Morning market my favorite place, then Litchfield Green and their new restaurant scene, and many many parks and trails. I am closer to New Haven area. Can’t live without a beach. :grin:

1 Like

Air quality alert here in Pittsburgh PA and surrounding areas due to Canadian fires. People are starting to ask a lot of questions (finally).

1 Like

And since yesterday the air West of you, in Ohio, has been peculiar. It’s not haze/smog (I lived in LA back in smog years, & this isn’t it), or smoke - people to the West & north are reporting a plastic smell & weird taste in their mouths, of chemicals.

1 Like