TRUMP'S NEW COURT ASTROLOGER: A.I.

Originally published at: TRUMP'S NEW COURT ASTROLOGER: A.I.

For more than a decade I’ve been entertaining a scenario, and about which I have occasionally blogged, or mentioned in interviews, namely, that some of the behavior of the “leadership” of the west appears to be so bizarre and so strange, so insane and outrageously inimical to the populations they govern, that there has to…

6 Likes

Whomever is behind AI divination, terrestrial and or non-terrestrial, life on planet earth is falling apart at the seems at a frightfull pace. The falling apart might be intentional, but the speed I am not so sure about!

2 Likes

The empirical social scientists have been saying for years, “If we just had more data, we could figure ‘this question’ out….

1 Like

From my perspective, this “AI” is a programmed scapegoat.
Policies are driven by a minute cadre of transnationals.
Somewhere within that mix of “global policy makesrs” is…?
The tip of the spear.
Whether that is the Light Bearer; an entity passed on from the last Cosmic War;
or something, other than human - is still a question mark.
Trump may be using “Grok”, but someone/thing stands behind the Grok Wizard’s curtain.
A convenient curtain to mask “evil”, by its very insanity curtain.
I’m putting my bet on “evil”.
As easy an answer; as it is illusive, in conceptualizing…
As convenient a scapegoat, as is Grok.
AND THEY maybe both, one in the same?

That annihilaters of all reason; globalist script writers ink it - suggests pure deception.
As is GROK.

Shades of Asimov’s Foundation Series.

The atrophy of those engineers keeping the machines of infrastructure running smoothy.
AI is purposely being programmed - to take out those frontline operatives…
who incidently, can fight against this “evil”.

Is Trump really taken by Grok?
Or, hiding behind it - if indeed, it is even Trump?
AND, that goes for the Global transnational leadership; who seem to be following…?
An “evil” form of Nursery Rhyme - A twisted Sister, Pide Piper…
Ringing in the AI Rat Swamp global leadership, all under its AI Spell??

Indeed, it may even be a SPELL; that brought forth THE Light Bearer…
That road in, on an electromagnetic current; infiltrating the GROKS, and their AI ilk?

A sinister quicksand of data, indeed?