Unexplained "Anomaly" Near Antarctica: Reported 80' Foot Waves Moving north (Meteor Impact?)

Antarctica: Hal Turner Radio Show - Unexplained "Anomaly" Near Antarctica: Reported 80' Foot Waves Moving north (Meteor Impact?)

1 Like

Interesting phenomenon. It is gone now, though. Or they have modified the Vendusky imagery. How do 80-ft waves subside?

2 Likes

36 hour disturbance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed7oslap2wg

1 Like

Was it a meteorite???

1 Like

Thank you, @WuWu.

From the video you posted:
“Looks like 80ft swell waves in the South Atlantic so I started checking
*everything literally everything and sadly looks like it was a data glitch. It *
is not on any other system and I mean none of them. Best one here on Null
School shows moderately rough seas only.”

Like the author of the video, I too went to the earth.nullschool.net website and could not corroborate the 80-ft wave event seen on Vendusky. And since there were no reports from any other source, I agree that a meteor did not cause the anomalous 80-ft wave indication.

That said, I have two more thoughts.

1. Data glitch. Man, if there is a word that doesn’t digest well with me is “glitch.” I am a troubleshooter, one that has been successful at getting to root cause of malfunctioning equipment; complex equipment at that. Glitch is a catch-all term I found that others used for “something went wrong but I really have no clue.” I don’t do “spikes” or “noise” causes, either, at least without evidence. That is of course my pet peeve. Of course, none of us know about this wave thing for sure. We are all speculating here.

2. It is possible that Vendusky detected something that translated into 80-ft wave indications; hence the anomaly. So maybe Vendusky picked up something unexpected that Null School did not.

3. What if something came OUT of the water instead of going into it?

Thank you, @jeana18 for the original post.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks… and thank God it wasn’t the mother ship taking over planet earth.

IMO…our planet has already been taken over & that is the “war” that is going on right now to insure we humans remain in control of our own space in The Cosmos?!! :thinking:

2 Likes

Same indications, same general location on the globe, same excuse.

For some reason, that great Elton John song, “The Glitch is Back” comes to mind.

" However, Ventusky’s spokesperson David Prantl told Newsweek that the mysterious blob was due to a ‘model error.’"

“Ventusky uses real-time data collated from sources including the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.”

'Ventusky spokesperson David Prantl told Newsweek in an emailed statement that the second anomaly was due to “‘the same problem as before.’”

1 Like

Too funny! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :rofl: