Was Gov. Abbott "Ordered" to Close The Texas Border? If So, By Whom? Biden doing it now for optics

He never finished the wall!
How can anyone believe any of these people?!

So, answer this question" "If they are ALL in on ‘IT’, then why is Trump the only one facing so many legal issues? If it is as you claim it to be then would not the current US Administration just back off and leave him alone, and actually be supportive of his past and present efforts to once again become POTUS?

They are not the only folks who are worried!

The Davos Elites See Potential Return of Trump as Threat to Global Order - The former president’s record-breaking Iowa victory during the global Davos summit raised fears among global leaders, particularly in Europe.

The Epoch Times has published this report.(Davos Elites See Potential Return of Trump as Threat to Global Order | The Epoch Times)

Of all the news subscriptions a person could pay for it would be The Epoch Times. In-depth reporting that has no equal. Sure, The Guardian is good for European coverage, but not nearly as broad and in-depth as a person needs.

1 Like

Again, as I’ve said before, THIS IS A SHOW! One of two things, possibly both happening. Trump is doing what he’s told (so he, or, another family member does not get murdered) by keeping The Right busy and eyes off why this is actually happening. Another very distinct possibility is that there are various sides vying for larger slices of the NA-BRI pie. People do not seem to have a concept of just how big The Infrastructure Bill truly is, because they no longer read legislation like our grandparents did. Corporations do read legislation and over a period of years (at least since 2009) arranged all this…They know how big it is.

I’ll take this a step further with regard to Trump. I am also in the camp that the Clinton/Trump election was not rigged simply because corporations & TPTB could not imagine Trump winning. Big surprise! By Trump winning and being the insider on USMCA, it effectively eliminated Clintons, Obamas, Bidens and all the other turds from a slice of that NA-BRI pie. What you’re seeing is them trying to get back in.

USMCA is a 100% UN document and Trump circumvented all Representatives by signing it before it was ever voted on, which is not the proper way it’s done. This Agreement holds pretty much the same legal power as a Treaty and has to be ratified the same way.

I do appreciate you asking questions but please go back and read the threads I’ve posted; they explain everything. I am not going to regurgitate this, ad nauseum anymore. It’s already a matter of record and anything new I add to my threads posted here and elsewhere. Moving on…

1 Like

Bye-bye, and best of everything to you!

1 Like

Right back at you. I post as I please.

1 Like

Remember what this guy is saying, esp. min. 3:45 to the end.

3 Likes

Does the workers ID show he is not a citizen?

1 Like

You know as much as I do. My question is does ID show he’s a Mexican national? I would think it would show nationality. No need for worker ID if he’s U.S. Citizen and no need for court date…6 years from now. For the immigrant to be at an auto shop asking about work does show he has a marketable skill of some sort and that’s what is being sought by the corporations spearheading this build-out.

https://x.com/TPostMillennial/status/1749870348328214715?s=20

https://twitter.com/GovAbbott

Feds not touching it yet… Reinforcements coming?

Trump signed a National Emergencies Act in September 2018 as a premonition to the long-planned planscamdemic and 2020 election fraud, which in effect put the National Guard under federal authority and capable of out of state, out of country, deployment. The Pretendent can make all the demands he wants, the sellouts in SCOTUS can pretend they have authority, but the National Emergencies Act has never been rescinded (meaning the Pretendent has no authority to do so or he would have done it). There will be no Federal-border state civil war but when the movie is over, many if not the majority, will be deported. In the meantime, we will be attacked by the animals they have brought in.

It would probably benefit everyone to be a little “western” during these times. Start packin’.

5 Likes

This does not mean that there won’t be reinforcements sent and a fight. I hope not. As far as rounding up migrants and deporting them…Well, okay.

On a lighter note…
Where’s Yosemite Sam when you need him?

6 Likes

All of the evidence goes against any idea that Trump was ‘in’ on any such ‘Plan’. Any idea of that sort is fully and totally unfounded to a high degree. Historical evidence proves the opposite is true. The election was rigged in several large cities across America, and the election stolen from Trump. Lots of legal actions are still ongoing in an attempt to keep Trump from running again for the office of POTUS. His Demoncrat and Republtihug opponents are reaching desperate levels in order to keep his name off the ballots in several states.

4 Likes

“…immigration has plummeted (in last couple weeks)…”

Well, Voila! Gee!
Got enough Infrastructure workers now? Hmm.

The whole thing with Abbott" growing a pair" 10 months before election is super suspicious.
Lets remember these factors in making any sense from the border situation:

1. Texas is a Bushies territory, and they hate Trump, and are a part of DS and involved in JFK assassination.
  2. SCOTUS decision was in my opinion quite valid. It means that they try to preserve Union, since no decision on their part would make Texas going rough, next step secession.
  3. Let’s remember gen. Milley words" you are not getting in" and maybe US intel got some valid info on “fire cracker” being smuggled.
  4. Trump at this point has to follow the outrage of other states that support Texas, since all these states are his voting base. Even thou there is a risk involved since the whole situation on the border can prompt Biden to call for emergency of national security and by this cancel election.

All in all, this is Deep State doing and is probably a multi-layer operation similarly to the one on 911.

6 Likes

If The Agreement with one or more parties is broken, or, denied, in this case, MEXICO, the whole Agreement falls apart. Trump knows it, Biden doesn’t know anything other than what he’s told, Abbott knows it and corporations sure as hell know it. Corporations have spurred this migration and did so ham-handedly. I truly think there’s a 50/50 chance that the plan for migrants was botched; I really do. No matter, corporations will use those they want and discard the rest.

I don’t think there’s a snowballs chance the millions of discards will be rounded up and deported. Migrants from Mexico will get the favor. None of the rest, at this point, matters…to the corporations.

1 Like

No doubt many agendas are advanced with the invasion, but the replacement of White Christians is at the top of the list. This is an old strategy employed by the very people and NGOs pushing the invasion.

And Abbott, after acting like his “bussing” response was somehow heroic, deserves more than skepticism. His cronies made $250k per busload of illegals on their merry trips to NY and IL - while allowing the passengers to disembark anywhere they pleased.

So I’m with you, @beaver. This is likely a chess move on a board we can’t see. Abbott has done nothing but betray Texas and America.

4 Likes

Well, he is on the WEF sponsor list….

3 Likes

“Well, he is on the WEF sponsor list….”

Yes he is! He will do exactly what they tell him to do, no more, no less.