What do people think this vaccine is?

So last thuesday i had a small surgery in my mouth for 2 implants. The dentist drilled 2 holes in my jaw, and put screws in. And with a lot of stiches closed the wound. Total 2 hours.
The pain after this surgery was not so bad. I am on antibiotics right now for a few days. And already took some extra vitamins and minirals to help the imuunsystem to do its job.
And now it will take about 3 months for the jaw to heal and the bone to grow and then the 2 molars will be placed on the screws.

That same evening i got a call from my family checking up how i was and how the surgery went. And i felt weaker because of the stress of the surgery. Very quick they gave me a lecture about the importance of vaccination.
So their plan is next monday since i do not own a car and i have to cycle a few miles to the nearest jab centre they offered to drive me. Which of course is not going to happen! But i am so angry.

What are they thinking? I just had 2 holes drilled in my jaw am on antibiotics so my body is already working hard to heal. And on top of that they think it is a good idea to take the jab? What do they think it is? Happy juice?
I am so upset by this.

2 Likes

A - Get well soon.
B - Gift them a little nice dutch book called “De corona plandemie, zicht op een verborgen speelveld” van Erwin Pasmans. They have no excuse for not being able to read it due to wrong language but ofcourse they can refuse to read it.
C - The book is chockfull of good info and glad to have found an info book in my own language to dole out. I had enough of the “I can’t read it excuse” !

I sympathize with you! It is extremely difficult to go through this without the support of your family. (More than a lack of support in your case, it seems more like an attack.) What you are going through must be heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

3 Likes

Good thoughts for staying healthy and strong!

2 Likes

Stay strong. You know what is best for your well-being.

Your family is clearly under STRONG DELUSIONS.

2 Likes

So Ellie, wondering about your after effects from the surgery. Had a crown put in last year in the fall. It involved three appts with a total of three dental health care professionals over the course of 3 weeks. After each appt, I felt extremely tired, sore lump-node/glands, etc. Certain they were all shot.

Wondering about you - other than the surgery issues, did you notice anything that could have been shed ding?

Well just came back home for the checkup at the dentist. I had no pain yesterday and today and it seemed to heal well. So i thought it was just a short viisit. But I was wrong.
One screw was not sitting right. So the dentist decided to open everything up and drill some more in my jaw. There was a piece of bone blocking something that needed to be drilled away. This time the procedure really hurt. After an hour she gave up. New stiches and next thuesday i have to come back and they are going to continue.
It is what it is. This time it hurt because i came unprepared. It was a suprise and my body responded with stress. I hope next thuesday i am more able to find my zen/mindfulness/boeddha what ever works kind of peaceful state to keep the stess out of my body.

And i am still so angry. Not so much this whole dentist thing but that my family thinks it is a good idea to get a jab right now. While i am weak they are pushing it right now. And my imuunsystem is already working hard with this already. The most stupid thing to do is stick a jab in my body right now.

Thank you for your support. I just had to blow off some steam.

6 Likes

Ellie, I am so sorry to hear all this, but I’m hearing it more and more. You are not alone. I too am without family support and although it hurt like crazy at first, I realize I’m better off for it. I’m not saying to dump the family, but you’ll have to work through this as best you can. It’s tough, really tough. One good thing is you’re getting your dental needs worked before they shut us down again and that’s smart.

I’m really sorry to hear you’ve been hurt, esp. by family, but I think many of us are, or will be, as division moves forward.

3 Likes

So sorry you’re dealing with complications.
Although this won’t change anything with your current situation, anyone on the “outside” right now will appreciate it:

5 Likes

So true, dix! Turn that “news” off!

1 Like

Well I am never going to dump my family. I love them to bits. And everytime Corona was brought up or vaccination i was able to divert the subject to something else.
I just do not want to discuss it with them. They have been informed by what the TV and newspapers have told them. I did not watch any of that. No TV in my house. So kept it all out.
And i myself spend hours and hours researching it and still have no clue what the jab is. All i know is that i do not want it. Every fiber in my body tells me NO. And i might be wrong. So be it. But it is my choice.

This evening the primeminister is going to do a speech again on National TV with new mandates and lockdowns. It is still in question if i will be able to go to the dentist next thuesday or that i have to show a QR code.
I am still angry! Oh i am so angry. I have not been this angry in a long time.

4 Likes

It is so much nicer. To have a living room with a large bookcase filled with books and no TV.

2 Likes

I agree.
I’m sorry you’re having to deal with this all at once.
When anything becomes counterproductive to the point of toxicity, with no hope of change despite your very best efforts, maybe the impasse is a sign to consider taking a separate path.
I’m not anti-family, but have seen people do all sorts of self-destructive things to themselves for the sake of “family”.
Hopefully you will find the words for achieving peace and understanding with your family.

3 Likes

I agree with every word you posted regarding being without family support. I am in the same situation. @dixiejrt I have been self-destructive for the sake of family. Taking a separate path (loving my family from a distance) has been very painful, but what I have found necessary in order for me to find strength in resistance, and strength for those who still need and love me. @Ellie It’s a personal decision and I am hoping you find some relief from this stress you are under. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

5 Likes

Yes Ma’am, I fully understand.

1 Like

…

3 Likes

Brought to you by Pfizer.

3 Likes

Now that you have suffered through this, I recently went through an analysis to get my “batteries realigned” and learned that any metal in your mouth will translate to a disturbance somewhere in your body- all teeth have direct linkages to organs. I have 2 posts and without looking at x-rays, the toxicologist was able to pinpoint them with ease. Pretty eye opening. Just something to think about if you are considering options.

2 Likes

I heard the same thing about a decade ago. Also, I heard that having a tooth (still in your head) that has had a root canal can also make you chronically ill.

Wow. well I have had 3 root canal treatments this year. But no side effects, no pain afterwards. All and all a good experience. Not fun but i am glad it is fixed.
I also got 2 molars pulled. Because of not going to the dentist for about 10 years. So this year i decided to go for it and get everything fixed and cleaned up.

I did not want a bridge constuction in my mouth to fill in the molar gaps so decided to go for the implant option. After these 2 the plan was another one next year but i am going to reconsider that.

1 Like