What do people think this vaccine is?

I almost got into a fist fight with one dentist who was intent on root canaling a tooth. He lied to me, hollowed it out before I knew it and I had to go to another dentist to get it pulled, thankfully before it could be finished. I’d been going to that dentist for 25+ years. You never know when a philosophy will get in the way. Check out Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt’s site about amalgams and root canals. I fought Lyme for over a decade and had to eliminate all the metals from my mouth. It wasn’t easy.

3 Likes

Tell them if they drive down, you will get a restraining order against them visiting you. that will put them back a few paces.

Ellie - I’m sorry to hear about your situation… We live in such an insane world right now! First and foremost, I hope your dental work gets done without any more problems and that you’re able to lower the stress. I’d say take care of your physical and emotional health as a first priority, and worry about other people’s reactions later (or, ideally, not at all). I know that’s easy to say and can be very hard to do… but it’s advice that was given to me, and I think it’s good advice.

Like @ebmason and @AZgal, I don’t have family support. I dumped my family a long time ago. It was the right decision for me, but my situation was unusual. I know it’s difficult and painful to be without family support. I hope you find a way to manage the family relationship that doesn’t cause anger and stress.

I’ve heard so many stories about this stupid injection causing division between friends and within families… I can’t help think that is part of the goal of this corona hysteria. The majority of people are susceptible to brainwashing and propaganda, and the injection propaganda is the biggest, most well coordinated, well funded, and intense propaganda operation any of us has seen in our lifetime. Anybody who doesn’t want an injection has to expect most people around them – neighbors, coworkers, doctors, friends, family – to be living in a state of semi-insanity regarding injections. It can make a person feel very isolated. It helps me to remember there are actually millions of people around the world who are just like you and don’t want to be injected.

6 Likes

Can’t imagine what it must be, except thru empathy, what it is to not have support from family due to the covid problem. I do know what it is to be your own support since I have no family. Luckily, I have a good life long friend that is on the same page on covid.

In one sense I find the family divide strange since I always imagined blood-ties made for a strong bond. One, that took enormous strengh to brake! I suppose I have romanticised family bonds by never experiencing one.

I do hope all of you that experiencing family rejections are doing well. It can’t be easy if you are not used to doing/being alone in about anything you do.

4 Likes

kain killed abel dont forget because… thats quite complex
family business is never easy
daily tread with dairy bread

3 Likes

the american heart association’s journal published this. the wyrm is turning.

2 Likes

Your situation might not be as unusual as you think.
@neru Same here with the lifelong friend, but she lives in another State, still, grateful for our conversations. With regard to romanticizing family bonds; yeah, I’ve been there too and stopped trying years ago, which is when the fit really hit the shan. Tough stuff.

Wish all of us without sufficient family bonds strength and peace.

7 Likes

It escalated this afternoon.
Again a phone call from my aunt and the first question was how are you? Are you in pain? and from there you MUST get vaccinated. And do it next week.

And this time she wanted to know why. So I only said that i do not trust the vaccine. There was not even room to go in detail. It was nonsense and she kept repeating how stupid i am.
So i disconnected the telephone call after the 3th time of hearing how stupid i am.

No idea what to do now. Accept that i want everybody t just leave me alone.
If people call me bad names then you cross a line. I back off. Then there is no room for discussion. She has never done this to me before.

I am very upset by this. They are all the family i have. She is my aunt 88 years old and i love her so much. When my mother passed away at a young age she became my mother.

It is horrible what this does to families.

6 Likes

One word says it all for me, “NEVER”!

3 Likes

… the question that started this thread was … “What do people think this vaccine is?” … here is one answer. If true, then God help us all … https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/transmission-electron-microscopy-reveals-graphene-oxide-in-cov-19-vaccines

1 Like

See more and more evidence of this everyday.

3 Likes

Kalamona: is the test predicting the risk of people who are shot?

Ellie: Wow you are really being targeted. “They” really want you to get the shot. Any idea why “they” are coming at you so hard? Pulling out all the stops mentally and physically. Hugs

1 Like

@Scarmoge I posted that thread here about a week ago. My questions are not so much what’s in the jab, but what its goal is; what’s it do and what “they” are trying to accomplish with it?

2 Likes

@Ellie The only recourse left to you, unless you want to get the jab to satisfy auntie, is that next time she calls (do NOT call her), tell her to never talk to you like that again; never call you names, etc. Once you tell her this, you must be prepared to back up your mouth with action and walk away if she insists, or challenges you. It’s so unfortunate. Many here have been through similar with family, but for different reasons; the results are the same.

I wish you peace…

5 Likes

Good advice. No one no matter their relationship with you is allowed to denigrate you. Totally off limits, hang up.

2 Likes

Similar situation for me. The plan is to break us all down, one way or another. Please stay strong and know there are people who are wishing you the best and sending good thoughts your way.
Love to you, Ellie. And more love to you–be strong.

3 Likes

That is a very good question. I think the fact the US government has voted to not allow public record requests (FOIA) about it, for 50+ Years, speaks volumes. And that Dr Luc Montagnier, researcher in France, who won the Nobel Prize for identifying the HIV virus, and a former VP from Phizer, signed affidavits on documents stating it was Genocide, and crimes against humanity, and then have been under a smear campaign since, speaks volumes. Sometimes you have to find the truth for yourself, that which will guide your actions, by what is kept silent. None of us really know who is speaking the truth. None of us. That I think is in part the goal. This is similar to gaslighting techniques. So the best one can hope for is to have clear vision by noticing as much as possible. And then trusting your heart. Never go against what feels right in your heart. Never let fear or intimidation direct you. People may die for their choices. So choose wisely. Quietly. Calmly.

Lately I have been remembering ppl who fled Germany during Hitler’s rise. I think of Walter Benjamin. He so loved his research work. He could not bear to abandon his library. Finally, at a late stage in the rising, he decided to leave. he never made it very far, and ended up taking his own life rather than leaving. His work ended. He ended it. It could have continued. Although some believe he was murdered. Here is a clip from a film on that belief:
Video Clip from Benjamin film

And then there was artist Kurt Schwitters, and his well known Mertz houses. In a book by Robert Motherwell, on DADA, there was a story of an event which occurred during the rising: A group of well known artists, including him, were invited to a dinner with Hitler’s SS elite. (Hitler actually had a history as a failed artist, so was very bitter towards artists). Schwitters got very drunk. He was sitting next to a high ranking officer. At one point he turned to him, put his arms around him and cried out: “Please beautiful baby face, please don’t stop me from working on my Merz house!” Schwitters so loved his work. He risked his life.

In the movie “Sophie’s Choice”, there was a scene with a female engineer, who came to a death camp as a prisoner, feeling as though she could show her intelligence, and be allowed to be one of the survivors. So she tried to organize a project, and show she was not broken, but useful to the keepers. They shot her in the back for her insolence.

People have to decide for themselves, how they will act in these circumstances. How much they love others, and themselves. What is most important to them.

Wars like this have gone on since the beginning of civilization. People die. It is a good time to take stock of what is truly important to you. And to not be too smart when trying to gauge a path to survival. Be prepared, healthy, and calm as possible. trust your heart. Envision a future you can stand by. And see it clearly. Learn how to gauge trust in others. Keep living. Until you decide to live no more.

10 Likes

“I think the fact the US government has voted to not allow public record requests (FOIA) about it, for 50+ Years, speaks volumes.”

That’s it in a nutshell. I think there’s lots of disinfo about what’s in it and likely the things both sides have found were made to be found. Both sides being fed BS. I’m still following Tompkins’ disinfo because I think he slipped up (on purpose?) and gave the answer.

1 Like

Who is Thomson? have not heard of this name prior. TY!.