What do people think this vaccine is?

William Tompkins, when in his 90’s, said in a video that Nazis were working on a longevity “program” and that it was brought back from Germany by USN & this work continued at TRW Industries. He said in the video that the formula was only about two years from rollout (video was 2017). I don’t know Tompkins, nor do I know if what he’s saying is true, however, his reference to “aspirin” rang all the bells. Tompkins died in 2017 at age 94. Frankly, I think he was a disinfo agent, but like all disinfo, it is truth mixed with lies.

Tompkins described part of the process as the experimental subjects were required to take 4 aspirin every day for 6 months (negate blood clots, perhaps?), then, were given 4 injections. (Israel is now working on a 4th injection, but who knows how many there will be.) The results were age-reversal, mental enhancement by 400%+ and lifespan of hundreds of years, very similar to the minor affects of adenochrome. The “aspirin” angle piqued my interest; as it could have been true aspirin, or a generic name used for another blood-thinning drug. Interestingly, in the video to follow, after talking about everything from Reptilians to Vril in video 1, the only thing he rescinded was the aspirin angle.

I have a hunch this is connected to the jab. Think about it. What’s the use in owning the world if you don’t live a very long time to enjoy it? If they just wanted to kill us, they could turn off the power and a few other conveniences and we’d all be dead in less than a year. In every religious or philosophical writing in which the desires of mankind are discussed, the one desire that’s given across the board is immortality.

It’s my hypothesis that the population of the world is being used as guinea pigs; one giant laboratory experiment to get the formula correct, before these elite inject it into their bodies. Of course, billions will die and only the top elite with those in the experimental group who survive the injections will live; 500 million or so. I’m not onboard with Reptilians that Tompkins speaks of at this time, but I suspect a connection between the experiments at TRW Industries, now a part of Northrop-Grumman and the current jab.

In fact, since I originally posted this a few months ago, this hypothesis has grown even stronger in possibility, IMO. Whomever gets there first, wins, as they can prevent others from reaching the goal and literally rule the planet.

3 Likes

Be well. Dealing with dental issues myself. Healing involves all the energies of the body. It does not help to be pommeled by the illusions of others.

3 Likes

u may decide to live no more but maybe life decides you to may…
thank u for the transmission O;-)

2 Likes

Very well said - beautiful and wise!
Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

EB, I believe there’s a reason for the jab, which could be part of a global study and refining / perfection process.
I remember the question on last year’s census about "nationality. It could have been a baseline for pre-refugee invasion, but it seemed odd and made me uncomfortable. Looking back, could there have been a genetic hidden agenda that’s a variable in our current situation?
I also have to wonder - if they kill off the untouchables, there will be no one left to rule - or will there?
No doubt they have this all worked out, but there’s the question of the remaining 500 million.
Will they be the “elite”, or simply custodians of the newly designated “resort” planet earth - and / or servants for the ruling ones?

The post above was the original when I first clued in on the aspirin and started working this out. I “think” I have bit more info now and you’re right about the nationality question; very important.

First of all, you need to define “untouchables” for me to try to answer? If you mean the elite, or whomever is actually running this show, they haven’t taken the jab yet.

Look at the allegedly highly jabbed concentrations of people, mostly island nations and closed cultures: The Seychelles, Iceland, Greenland, Gibraltar, Ireland and Israel. The genome is very concentrated and much easier to find out what in the formula works and what does not. They do NOT have it figured out, which is why the entire planet is getting jabbed. They can’t take a chance on slipping up and killing themselves due to lack of completed info, etc.

If the side effect of the jab is a mass die-off, those left who are not elite will likely be in servitude somehow, but will not receive “full benefits” in some way(s); I don’t know yet.

As I said, whomever gets there first, wins and can circumvent all others from achieving immortality (their version of it). IMO, Israel is prime in this, Kabbalah and all, they are going for it.

Everyone needs to realize that who we consider as elite probably are not; Trump, Biden, many others will be left out and possibly executed. Throughout history, these sorts of things contain a promise and a threat. Ex. In Germany, people were promised their families would not be harmed and would reap wealth; the flip side for refusal was the execution of all family members, etc. This has been the case throughout history. The sad part is the promise is never kept; once the cooperative person(s) complete the task given them, their, family and cohorts are executed anyway.

The question is WHO is really running this show? I don’t think it’s anyone in the public eye at all. Now, in my mind, how does this Great Solar Flash play into everything, or does it? Do “they” know something is coming and making a bee-line for space? IDK, but the jab is not a deliberate “kill shot”, this I feel sure of. How everything else plays out remains to be seen (or not seen).

2 Likes

To clarify my wording:
“Untouchables” = serfs, expendable targets for depopulation control, if that’s the real objective, or collateral damage if the objective is not for a deliberate kill shot and depop.
“Elite” = behind the scenes orchestrators of the plan - names are unknown to most of the general public.
IMO, those in the public eye who appear to be “elite” are middle men, and will be first to go, as you say. They know too much.
Something may be coming, but what?
Hopi’s speak of the “flash”, which could be a couple of different scenarios.
Thanks for another perspective I hadn’t thought of.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarification of “untouchables”; wasn’t quite sure of that one.
Agree with all else, but know it’s not just Hopi prophecy, but Lakota, Maya, on over into ME regions & Aborigines; almost all cultures I’ve surveyed thus far have something akin to Solar Flash, just as they have of Great Flood. Although I can find references to several very large floods, can only find references of one that covered the entire Earth. Also, it’s apparent TGSF is a future event. There will be humans who live through it, but few, and The Earth & everything on it, as well as the sky will all be cleansed.

1 Like

Then, there’s how Antarctica might play into this. If elite are planning escape from GSF, the deep caverns in Antarctica might be the answer; they would have to be many miles deep. The tunnels we’ve all heard about under airports and throughout the country aren’t near deep enough. A possible glitch with Antarctica is such heat with all that ice and water could flash boil/steam everything. Maybe the only escape, other than natural caverns miles deep with little water, is space…

1 Like

Portal, maybe? That is one theory.

2 Likes

Portal very possible. I believe they have the tech, or working with it, re: colliders, etc. Which MIGHT mean they require some physical “change” to survive portal transport? Back to the jab again?

1 Like

Revelation
6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

about the dumbs…

4 Likes

I tell people this, “I have decided to wait until the clinical trials are completed in late 2024 and then review the safety data before I made my decision.”. That usually works. If they harangue me, I tell them they are likely already among the walking dead and five years from now I will be just as alone as I am now. Then I tell them to get their affairs in order.

8 Likes

Yes, just speak with anyone schooled in Chinese Medicine, and they will tell you of the connections between teeth and organs, also how problems with teeth can be reflected in the workings of the body. Pretty amazing.

3 Likes

Scars also have a significant affect on the energy transfer throughout the body. Little or big, they may cut off limbs or organs. That too was pretty astonishing.

2 Likes

thats all true
but
u have to keep it together
after all

This is a good discussion of the dynamic in regard to the hypnosis of those around us.

(Mattias Desmet on Our Grave Situation - YouTube)

2 Likes

this link is a short video of Dr Ugur Sahin CEO of BioNTech and inventor of the BIO N TECH Pfizer jab explaining why he will not take the jab.

Tap dancer and a really bad liar.

Oh yes! Mattias Desmet did a fantastic job in analyzing what is going on on a psychological level. It helped me so much to view things as the totalitarian thinking of the masses. It makes it less personal.
There is the person who i love and this person is stuck into that mass think state. I cannot pull that person out i can only leave small seeds behind and pray that in time the person wakes up.
Also for myself to not take it so personal if a discussion turns into an (heated) argument.
Anything what goes against the totalitarian mass thinking is potential in their head an enemy. So i feel a bit more prepared now.

2 Likes