What the hell happened in Lahaina Maui Hawaii?

Edit: This is not Maui but Cleveland OH, as pointed out by dixiejrt below. Still, in is incredibly suspicious.

Incredible footage of strange fire up close

Strange citing in the skies before the Maui Fires? Edit: unconfirmed

2 Likes

Is a hurricane headed for LA?

I put this in the pissy Hillary thread but could be related to HARP type weather modification. They supposedly closed the Alaska site and put a university in charge of it that ā€œrents it outā€ for ā€œresearch.ā€ The video you provided looks like it came from Alaska as pointed out by justawhoaman.

2 Likes

HAWAII IS A UN STATE. So is Alaska. This needs to change but that is the way it is today

1 Like

That array that Sharick showed on the NOAA stream showed that it came directly from Alaska. Gees. Can you imagine that they might have ā€œmis-spokeā€?

Can you provide links to info on UN? My interest is peaked and it seems the Rockefeller Foundation started it but it goes much deeper to the League of Nations and Paris.

1 Like

Itā€™s also curious how Snopes fact checked the book only 4 days after it was releasedā€¦ That would mean the book became fact check worthy instantly, so they bought a copy off Amazon and read it in a day and wrote an articleā€¦ All in a 2-ish day time. At the very least we know Snopes highly motivated to ā€œdisproveā€ itā€¦ They actually brought up an interesting point that it was possibley written by AIā€¦ And the author whose name is Miles Stone (Milestone?) cannot be verifiedā€¦ But the timeline on the book makes no sense.

Sorry, but the first video entitled ā€œMaui Fire Videoā€ was not in Maui, but took place in The Flats section of Cleveland OH. It happened some time ago - a year or two ago.
You can even see ā€œThe Flatsā€ signage in the clip.

2 Likes

Thanks for catching this. I donā€™t know why someone would joke about the tragedy in Maui and the setting does not look like Hawaii either, save for the guy with the Hawaiian shirt. Still, it is incredible footage and I have never heard of this incident in Ohio. It seems too extraordinary to fly under the radar without some kind of explanation. The second video is unconfirmed as well but is similar to supposed footage captured of a DEW where there is a flash in the clouds with some type of seemingly chromatic aberration of the camera lens.

1 Like

Thank you, @dixiejrt. Yes it does seem to be from The Flats.

I would like to hear speculation on how these extraordinary flames could have occurred. Elaborate hoax to DEWs and beyond, how could this have happened? Pretty wild stuff.

1 Like

Around 1:12 Ryan Christian talks about the AFRL, Air Force Research Laboratory, setting up shop in Maui with the ā€œDirected Energy Directorate!ā€ He mentions SKYNET that I heard just went online this month.

" * Defence Digital Space, Technical Threat Briefing: February 2023"
ā€œ* Defence Digital Space, Technical Threat Briefing second event: March 2023ā€

Also, Ryan mentions aluminum nanotech and the lack of transparency in its harmful effects on life and its use in wildfires, The US Space Force coincidentally just starting a unit targeting other nationā€™s satellites Aug. 11th, and electromagnetic warfare.

2 Likes

Thank you, @Dooderonomy.

The Daily Wrap Upā€¦ I like this guy. Objective, articulate, insightful and fast talking. My kind of video, only 17-mins in it so far. Looks promising.

No worries. I didnā€™t mean for my comment to be a personal offence or critique, so thank you for not taking it that way.
I remember the ominous (and symbolic?) Cleveland fire video, as Iā€™m familiar with the Flats District ā€“ an old warehouse hub / brownfield on the Cuyahoga River - thatā€™s been revived as an entertainment destination ā€“ on the very spot where the waterway caught fire in the late 60ā€™s! I remember that incident, too, as will some of the other Gizersā€¦

1 Like

Greg Reeseā€™s take , adds some concerning details I have not seen elsewhere.

Canadas Rebel News is covering on site, if you scroll down you will see several videos.

1 Like

I honestly think that enough people get it by nowā€¦

So when a book like this comes out and the fact checking startsā€¦

Well then it works to wake more people up about the specific event then notā€¦

2 Likes

This video on " dragon eggs" is very interesting whichare linked to satellites!!!

I think we witnessing 5G electronic ignition modified ā€œdragon eggsā€ bait firesā€™ which destroyed Lahaina, HI,Paradise, CA and threatened West Kelowna, B.C., and Yellowknife, N.WT., in Canada.

1 Like

Mostly known things but still good and a great summary.
Ryan Cristian from Vagabond and who has done work with Whitney Webb among others.

thehighersidechats.com/ryan-cristian-maui-fires-ongoing-operations-the-many-threads-of-our-agenda-driven-world/

1 Like

I was in the Northern Territory in 2018 and they were burning off portions of Kakadu National Park in controlled burns. Without doing this during ā€œdamper monthsā€, the wildfires in Australia would be even worse than they were in 2020.

1 Like

#2 Prologue

2 Likes

Ahhh, from Michenerā€™s novel.

1 Like